Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington post game thread ***

cowboyec

Reaction score
25 or 26yrs since our last title.
Coach Landry was here 29.
those numbers are getting dang close.
rename the stadium....put his name on the field...hell put the statue on the sideline.
but do something to make this right.

Reaction score
Glad I was travelling and couldn't watch the game.

Not sure I will watch anymorecthis year. No point to it

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
When was the last time the Dallas Cowboys scored just 3 points in a regular season game?

Let's be honest....If it wasn't for the Pollard return....we would have been shut out. I honestly think McCarthy has taken over the offense. This isn't Kellen's gig anymore. Not seeing any motion to get matchups...a Kellen staple. Think he's lost faith in Zeke. Not one screen today...ect.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Agreed, and, if Jerry wanted to, maybe we could've managed to find a way to squeeze some more seats into it, but we've been cursed since we left Texas Stadium.
i mean it was history.
the packers still play at lambeau.
the saints at the dome.
Texas Stadium was that.
and should have always been.
just one more thing this razorback has ruined.
we should still be playing at Texas Stadium.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, having googled Texas Stadium's seating capactiy, it actually had a great capacity! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Stadium in 2008, it had a capacity of 65,675. That's not too shabby, especially considering that the Raiders current stadium has a max capacity of 65,000 apparently along with Ford Field. So, in reality, we were fine at Texas Stadium on capacity. We just needed a bit of refurbishing on it. Oh, and there are stadiums in England that are old and have been renovated numerous times.

Cmac

Reaction score
Let's be honest....If it wasn't for the Pollard return....we would have been shut out. I honestly think McCarthy has taken over the offense. This isn't Kellen's gig anymore. Not seeing any motion to get matchups...a Kellen staple. Think he's lost faith in Zeke. Not one screen today...ect.
.....then if it isn't Kellen's gig anymore.....what does that mean for Kellen? Stealing money like Zeke, DLaw, Jaylon, Coop, as the board tends to imply?

jjktkk

Reaction score
Dak haters stuffing down crow ...
No, actually we'll busy preparing for our grand celebration on April 29th, 2021, to honor and usher in our next, great, QB Trevor Lawrence There will be food and drink and pony rides. I can hardly wait for this glorious day!:starspin:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
i mean it was history.
the packers still play at lambeau.
the saints at the dome.
Texas Stadium was that.
and should have always been.
just one more thing this razorback has ruined.
we should still be playing at Texas Stadium.

Manchester United has played at Old Trafford since 1910. Chelsea has played at Stamford Bridge since 1905 which has been last renovated in 1998. The stadium was built in 1876. It opened in 1877 for a previous club. Just a few examples of stadiums in England that have been open for ages and still work properly, and the teams have seen great success. Texas Stadium wasn't even 40 before we stopped using it.

SWHawk

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy sounds like one sorry dude in this post game press conference. He literally has no answers and is getting mad because clarence was pressing him on no players standing up for Dalton after the dirty hit.

This guy has no idea what he is doing and seeing that he was given all this authority it is showing up directly. This guy has no business being given control of this team and should be removed at the end of the year.
He sounded lost...like his team. I’m officially done with this clown. Jerry gambled and lost.

JayFord

Reaction score
Anybody watch baseball?

This whole year feels like the Bottom of the 9th of game 4 of the World Series and we’re the dodgers

jjktkk

Reaction score
Andy Dalton is not a viable NFL starter beyond 1-2 games.

He can't process game speed anymore.

70-63-1

7 more losses to Career .500 W/L record

Pathetic
I disagree, mainly because he's operating behind the worst OL in the NFL. Awfully hard to evaluate a QB with this ragtag bunch.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Manchester United has played at Old Trafford since 1910. Chelsea has played at Stamford Bridge since 1905 which has been last renovated in 1998. The stadium was built in 1876. It opened in 1877 for a previous club. Just a few examples of stadiums in England that have been open for ages and still work properly, and the teams have seen great success. Texas Stadium wasn't even 40 before we stopped using it.
packers at lambeau.
saints at the superdome.
no reason it shouldnt be us at Texas Stadium.

Reaction score
Winning is always exciting for me also but what is the end goal? I mean with Jerry Jones as general manager?

The 2016 season has haunted me every day after it ended. Super Bowl appearances and/or victories are really rare events for any franchise when considering the entire Super Bowl era. No team should take real opportunities for granted when reaching the title game is in a team's grasp.

Forget 2017, 2018, 2019 and even this season. At that time, in 2016, the franchise had a real shot.

However, we were playing so freaking well. "Do not mess with chemistry!"

I need a drink.
I thought we were Super Bowl bound after the win in Pittsburgh.

Seems like a lifetime ago

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Philly is going to stomp a mud hole in this team's arse and walk it dry next Sunday night, its going to be horrific.

Wentz is going to look God-like against this high school defense.:laugh:

Dre11

Reaction score
No, actually we'll busy preparing for our grand celebration on April 29th, 2021, to honor and usher in our next, great, QB Trevor Lawrence There will be food and drink and pony rides. I can hardly wait for this glorious day!:starspin:

lol..this is the dumbest post I've seen yet, IF we were to get the first pick, I guarantee you they will trade it for additional picks