Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
A win is a win is a win, especially against a division rival on the road in what was basically an elimination game for WFT, in terms of the division.

So, I will take the win and be happy all week............but, for those raising questions about Dak, those questions are legit.

Dak just doesnt look the same as he did earlier in the season. Could be physical, could be mental, could be a combination of both, I really have no idea. This is my main concern, the defense is good enough to beat teams like Washington, Philly, and the Giants with Dak playing like crap, but that aint gonna cut it in the playoffs. I fear one and done coming if Dak doesnt get right.

But there will be time to worry about that later, right now just enjoy the win and lets clinch the East against the G-spots next week!!!!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
There is literally nothing good to say about the offense right now. The oline is an injured dumpster fire, the playcalling is horrendous, Dak doesn't look right and is playing poorly, we have basically no run game, and the WR's keep dropping passes.

The only silver lining is if they can manage to get it together, this team could be incredible.

You’re forgetting rule number 1 on this forum. Blame Dak for everything terrible play , climate change , the dinosaurs getting wiped out …everything .

Shane612

Reaction score
If he actually has been told not to run it'd be to avoid injury. But he needs to run when the situation is right.
Yes. Of course. I just can't imagine a coach telling his key player not to run in a football game.
Even Tom Brady, who I'm sure I can out run in the 40, runs occasionally....to pick a first down.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Seriously? He had A Guy WIDE OPEN!

If you can't trust your QB to hit the wide open the or at least NOT throw a pick 6 then the problem is at QB.

I think you proved my point there. I'm not sure what to say now.