Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
With a 3 game lead with four games to go it’s time to get ready for the playoffs. We have one of the best pass rushes in the league now. Our defense has forced 7 turnovers since the return of Tank. Defensively we can hang with anyone. It is all on Dak come January. He has to beat Brady, Murray, and Rodgers. This is the best defense we have had since the 2009 season but I like this secondary better. Gregory, Parsons and Tank greater then Ware, Almost Anthony and Ellis too.

Your giving Anthony Brown way too much credit. Every team we have played this year....look for #30. It's not a coincidence. Best thing Brown could do right now...is switch jersey numbers.

fishspill

Reaction score
Need to go into 2-minute offense to get spark more. Buffalo lived like that back in the day.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Your giving Anthony Brown way too much credit. Every team we have played this year....look for #30. It's not a coincidence. Best thing Brown could do right now...is switch jersey numbers.
Oh Goodness. He almost gave up that big bomb in the 4th against Washington. I don’t understand how he gets repeatedly with the go route on 3rd and 10.:facepalm::facepalm:

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wait until you see the pick 6....and his effort to make the tackle. Honestly starting to think his depression is a real concern. Damaged goods.
Holy Frijole, Batman. That was an anemic throw! He's lucky he didn't get crushed.
Looks like a lot of stalled drives ending in field goals. Good thing the Defense showed up and Zuerlein came through!

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Mostly everything i wanna say has already been said but overall I thought Corey clement looked pretty good

Mark

Reaction score
Specific diagnoses should be left to the experts. But, there was definitely something wrong with Dak today...either physically or mentally. On a couple of those camera closeups, there was wide-eyed terror written all over his face...even with the game seemingly under control. A stress-related malady that strikes professionals in every walk of life. I hope that whatever demons are vexing young Mr. Prescott are exorcised quickly.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
If possible, not a bad idea at all.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I'm scared to start a Man Crush Thread about Micah. I tried having my 3 girls watching this guy just trash and toss opposing players to the ground, yet no interest. So many years of being jealous about the Derrick Thomaas' of the world and I don't think we truly appreciate what we have with this kid.

Shane612

Reaction score
I think you're right about that. I don't think it was Dak's decision, I believe the coaches told him not to run.

And I thought the cowboys are a professional [football] team.

"And oh, Dak, don't run.....no matter what..."
:laugh:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Oh Goodness. He almost gave up that big bomb in the 4th against Washington. I don’t understand how he gets repeatedly with the go route on 3rd and 10.:facepalm::facepalm:

Dumb players do dumb things.....and sadly...this team has a hand full of them.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
And I thought the cowboys are a professional [football] team.

"And oh, Dak, don't run.....no matter what..."
:laugh:
If he actually has been told not to run it'd be to avoid injury. But he needs to run when the situation is right.