Game Day ***Cowboys vs Washington post game thread***

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Our ST and now our punting needs to be addressed. Constantly putting the ball in bad spots on punts, kicking touch backs instead of pinning them inside the 5, these things matter. Running into the kicker again, this stuff has to stop.

It's the little things that we never seem to clean up....That's on the entire staff....and it's lack of attention to detail.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Yes I did
Did you ?!
Did you see the punt unit? Because I did, and what I saw was him putting the ball in the end zone, and inside the 20 instead of pinning them back, and that's what we need. We need to pin them back.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Did you see the punt unit? Because I did, and what I saw was him putting the ball in the end zone, and inside the 20 instead of pinning them back, and that's what we need. We need to pin them back.
He had 1 touchback —- 1?? 16.7% while higher than his season avg of 6.5% is not great but it’s one game
You act like our punting sucks - have you been a fan long ? Do you remember the Chris JONES years ?
Bryan Anger IS HARDLY AN ISSUE. Bryan Anger is having a strong season - I don’t get what makes you think that the sky is falling with our punting unit
But hey you do you

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He had 1 touchback —- 1?? 16.7% while higher than his season avg of 6.5% is not great but it’s one game
You act like our punting sucks - have you been a fan long ? Do you remember the Chris JONES years ?
Bryan Anger IS HARDLY AN ISSUE. Bryan Anger is having a strong season - I don’t get what makes you think that the sky is falling with our punting unit
But hey you do you
Anger is awesome. the STs have been a solid unit.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
But hey you do you
Calm down dude we won. I said I didn't like the kicks today and I stand by that. You can run along and quote these stats to someone who GAF.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
With a 3 game lead with four games to go it’s time to get ready for the playoffs. We have one of the best pass rushes in the league now. Our defense has forced 7 turnovers since the return of Tank. Defensively we can hang with anyone. It is all on Dak come January. He has to beat Brady, Murray, and Rodgers. This is the best defense we have had since the 2009 season but I like this secondary better. Gregory, Parsons and Tank greater then Ware, Almost Anthony and Ellis too.

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Calm down dude we won. I said I didn't like the kicks today and I stand by that. You can run along and quote these stats to someone who GAF.
Yeah don’t let facts get in your way !!
I’m very calm
Cowboys won
YOU are the one who was running around crying the sky is falling chicken little

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
We won dude, just be happy.
I am very happy !!! Thanks
Are you ok?
I’ll take you off doomsday watch then

Just a reminder (that seems pretty doomsday to me )
Quote from you ? Is it not ?
Our ST and now our punting needs to be addressed. Constantly putting the ball in bad spots on punts, kicking touch backs instead of pinning them inside the 5, these things matter. Running into the kicker again, this stuff has to stop.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I am very happy !!! Thanks
Are you ok?
I’ll take you off doomsday watch then

Just a reminder (that seems pretty doomsday to me )
Quote from you ? Is it not ?
An opinion which is my own which you clearly didn't like? Why should I care if you like my opinions or not unless you send me a check or something. I had an opinion, you didn't like it, who cares? Move on. Are you his girl friend or something?

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
An opinion which is my own which you clearly didn't like? Why should I care if you like my opinions or not unless you send me a check or something. I had an opinion, you didn't like it, who cares? Move on. Are you his girl friend or something?
Lol
Are you 10? yes I’m his girlfriend lol

No your opinion was bs - it had no factual basis
You were talking out your lower rear section
You made a statement that was clearly bs and you backpedal to its your opinion
That’s cool
Your opinion is wrong
But no biggie
Cowboys won !! We can agree on that

PS
Someone who is claiming that he / she is just making an opinion and doesn’t GAF what someone else thinks or about facts, doesn’t partake in escalating a debate as you did - if you don’t GAF then clearly you wouldn’t have tried to call me out with the “did you watch the game “
Then continued / until facts shown your statement “opinion” as nothing more than total invalidated bs

go cowboys !!! Woo hoo

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Lol
Are you 10? yes I’m his girlfriend lol

No your opinion was bs - it had no factual basis
You were talking out your lower rear section
You made a statement that was clearly bs and you backpedal to its your opinion
That’s cool
Your opinion is wrong
But no biggie
Cowboys won !! We can agree on that

PS
Someone who is claiming that he / she is just making an opinion and doesn’t GAF what someone else thinks or about facts, doesn’t partake in escalating a debate as you did - if you don’t GAF then clearly you wouldn’t have tried to call me out with the “did you watch the game “
Then continued / until facts shown your statement “opinion” as nothing more than total invalidated bs

go cowboys !!! Woo hoo
Will it make you feel more like a man if I agree with you, then I'm sorry. I 100% stand by my post and you can disagree until your tongue falls off. Is that okay? Ma'am?

Cmac

Reaction score

We talking punting, not a game, but punting. We talking punting.
maxresdefault.jpg

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Will it make you feel more like a man if I agree with you, then I'm sorry. I 100% stand by my post and you can disagree until your tongue falls off. Is that okay? Ma'am?
Lol
Ok That’s cool
Don’t let facts confuse ya
Nope I don’t need you to agree
Your opinion is wrong it’s all good
Love the childlike personal attacks your doing too
That’s fun
Might’ve bothered me 40 years ago
Lol
Go cowboys

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Lol
Ok That’s cool
Don’t let facts confuse ya
Nope I don’t need you to agree
Your opinion is wrong it’s all good
Love the childlike personal attacks your doing too
That’s fun
Might’ve bothered me 40 years ago
Lol
Go cowboys
Didn't like the touch back, didn't like the kicks to the 10, would've preferred at least one inside the 5, it didn't happen. Those are facts. If we saw something different, then I might change my mind. If you like the kick into the end zone, if you like the kicks to the 20 and 10 if I remember correctly and you think that's okay, then good for you. But little things as such could be the difference in a hard fought play off game, but in your opinion, it was okay. And I disagree. And I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but neither of our opinions matter to the Cowboys so continue wasting your time talking about it. I'm done.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Didn't like the touch back, didn't like the kicks to the 10, would've preferred at least one inside the 5, it didn't happen. Those are facts. If we saw something different, then I might change my mind. If you like the kick into the end zone, if you like the kicks to the 20 and 10 if I remember correctly and you think that's okay, then good for you. But little things as such could be the difference in a hard fought play off game, but in your opinion, it was okay. And I disagree. And I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but neither of our opinions matter to the Cowboys so continue wasting your time talking about it. I'm done.
Lol
Ok
Go cowboys