Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dak just threw his first pass all week in warm ups. How many times do you think Garrett and Moore have him throw it today? I say 40!

mickey just took a shot at Dak on the pregame... I am kind of surprised. He just said that Dak is throwing in warmups fine just like he did last week, then added what good does throwing it fine do if you can't see the field.

never heard him say that about Dak before.

morat1959

Reaction score
Stats do tend to lie. Just like Bradshaw. Give me those guys
Their fantasy #s don’t add up. The same guy posted Dak needing so many yards to break Romo’s single season record. Whoop de do! Neither one had or had IT! Troy and Roger had IT! You can’t measure what they had by fantasy #s. You can see it when they hit the field. The problem with these fantasy guys is they’ve never been on the field or coached at any level so they’ll NEVER see it. Call them out on it and they fold or come up with some of the most ridiculous arguments you’ve ever heard. Press them hard enough and they show their lack of knowledge about the game.

erod

Reaction score
Awesome day for the mix channel on NFL Ticket.

I'll have the Cowboy and Eagles games on at the same time on my projector screen. Cool.

morat1959

Reaction score
mickey just took a shot at Dak on the pregame... I am kind of surprised. He just said that Dak is throwing in warmups fine just like he did last week, then added what good does throwing it fine do if you can't see the field.

He hit the nail on the head if he said that.

mrmojo

Reaction score

Mickey usually states what the FO is saying...so maybe signing him is not a slam dunk..

CB61

Reaction score
I don't buy clothes that aren't either navy blue, white or silver.

Or sea foam green.
This was an old work shirt that I bought it was a deal for five of them it came with them they were random colors you didn't get to choose I had to pull it out the bottom of my drawer it's clean but it's got grease and s*** all over it

MikeB80

Reaction score
Brad Sham on the pregame..

will witten be back? Yes I think he is more likely to come back and has the intangibles in a specific role to come back and help the team....mentioned how he said thursday that he was not approaching this as his last game......said their is a wild rumor that he is on the list of coaching candidates here.

He thinks Lee will love to keep playing and thinks he can still play in a limited role. Said the number of snaps he has played over the last few weeks is more than he can handle and his body is feeling it.

catiii

Reaction score
LISTENING ON 1053 LOCAL BROADCAST.
Broadus Mickey and Brad Sham..
Witten will tie Dez w one more TD pass...
Witten more likely to return than Lee (???)....in a specific role...leadership intangibles worth it...
Rumours Witten is on list of HC candidates.....
Lee would like to keep playing and pleased he could play in 16 games and can make a difference...limited role if he comes back due to injuries...
Big mouth drunk coming up next..............................................

morat1959

Reaction score
Give up the farm....hire a GM, Head coach and let him hire his coaching staff. Trade Dak, Cooper, Jaylon and our 1st round picks in 2020 and 2021 to Cincy. Draft Burrow and let’s rebuilt this thing from the ground up like Jimmy did 30 years ago. Then....I’ll get excited again about my Dallas Cowboys!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
LISTENING ON 1053 LOCAL BROADCAST.
Broadus Mickey and Brad Sham..
Witten will tie Dez w one more TD pass...
Witten more likely to return than Lee (???)....in a specific role...leadership intangibles worth it...
Rumours Witten is on list of HC candidates.....
Lee would like to keep playing and pleased he could play in 16 games and can make a difference...limited role if he comes back due to injuries...
Big mouth drunk coming up next..............................................
Rumours Witten is on list of HC candidates....

Really? lol

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This was an old work shirt that I bought it was a deal for five of them it came with them they were random colors you didn't get to choose I had to pull it out the bottom of my drawer it's clean but it's got grease and s*** all over it

I would have quit my job and my means to provide for my family before I wore Giants colors.

Learn how to be a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.