Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Kristi on the pregame...Brandon Knight is the first replacement on the line today if anyone is hurt.

Antwan Woods is out again and covington is starting with hill as the backup.

Chido will start for Jones, in nickel Lewis will be inside and olumba will be outside....x woods will cover tight ends in nickel...Will depend on the matchup if olumba plays.

6 of the 11 washington secondary players were signed since dec 17th.

Dallas offense, wr have a huge matchup advantage and Dak is getting a shot before the game.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Thank you Jason for stealing $60M of Jerry's money

Thank you Jason for wasting numerous careers such as Tony Romo and Jason Witten to name a few.

Thank you Jason for wasting all of our valuable time following this bunch lf losers.

That's the spirit
:cool:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
If the Cowboys walk off the field as losers, especially if the Eagles lose, he will almost certainly be booed. Beers might even get thrown. I know a lot of zoners will be happy, though.

Can't blame them on that situation

:cool:

Carson

Reaction score
Kristi on the pregame...Brandon Knight is the first replacement on the line today if anyone is hurt.

Antwan Woods is out again and covington is starting with hill as the backup.

Chido will start for Jones, in nickel Lewis will be inside and olumba will be outside....x woods will cover tight ends in nickel...Will depend on the matchup if olumba plays.

6 of the 11 washington secondary players were signed since dec 17th.

Dallas offense, wr have a huge matchup advantage and Dak is getting a shot before the game.

So essentially...

Knight will play

AP will go for 100+ easily

Harmon and Sims will abuse our secondary

6 guys will get their first career picks

We run 50+ times

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm wearing no cowboys stuff today I'm hoping it has a reverse psychology ? I actually have a Giants colored long sleeve shirt on no way I'm wearing anything that says anything that has anything to do with the Giants

I don't buy clothes that aren't either navy blue, white or silver.

Or sea foam green.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The same Jerry who gleefully said goodbye to Parcells and announced his way didn't work?

I'll believe it when I see it.

We are never getting another Parcells and Honestly there are only three guys like him left in the league. Belichick, Reid and Payton.

All these media/fans who talk about wanting parcells all hated him when he was here. A lot hated him because he was from the northeast, a lot hated him because he coached the giants and a lot hated him because he didn't win the super bowl in his first season like they thought he was supposed to or whatever. I don't remember fisher covering the cowboys in the Parcells era at all.

morat1959

Reaction score
Listening to Dr. David Chow on Sirius he thinks Dak has a contusion in his shoulder and not just some pain in the joint.

His commentary was along the lines that pain can be numbed but a contusion does inhibit his passing ability.

Re his finger his opinion is that looking a photos of how he holds the ball this would have some , but not a major impact.

Take it for what its worth but if Dak is high and off, and Philly up big on Giants, then pull him and at least see what Rush has.

Washington if for no other than Callahan sticking it to Garrett in Garretts last hurrah will be up for this game like it was a SB appearance....

Also when favored big, we tend to come out flat...

Bottom line hope for a W, but thinking longer term won't be overly disappointed with an L , and a good house clean
Has he had it for 4 years? How does that affect his brain and legs?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We are never getting another Parcells and Honestly there are only three guys like him left in the league. Belichick, Reid and Payton.

All these media/fans who talk about wanting parcells all hated him when he was here. A lot hated him because he was from the northeast, a lot hated him because he coached the giants and a lot hated him because he didn't win the super bowl in his first season like they thought he was supposed to or whatever. I don't remember fisher covering the cowboys in the Parcells era at all.
There are many task maskers out there. Campbell for one.

toto1939

Reaction score
Garrett going full Knute Rockne on his team right now and telling them to go out and win one for the clapper

Status
Not open for further replies.