Game Day *** Cowboys vs Washington pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

morat1959

Reaction score
Brad sham on the pregame just mentioned two interesting things....Bill Callahan wants to win this game because he really does not like the way his time in Dallas ended....also said the skins plane was delayed 30 minutes so the new guys in the secondary could be introduced to each other and who they would be sitting next to each other....

honestly...im not sure if Brad was joking or not.

also, Babe said watching the tape from last week their were guys open all over the field all day and Dak couldn't hit them.
Dak’s been missing wide open receivers in practice and games for 4 years.

toto1939

Reaction score
I was noticing the stats of 'Hall of Famer' Troy Aikman and his superlative Super Bowl performances...yea right, one of those games he threw for something like 205 yards and another one something like 210 yards...yep, he lit up the opposition!

Carson

Reaction score
I was noticing the stats of 'Hall of Famer' Troy Aikman and his superlative Super Bowl performances...yea right, one of those games he threw for something like 205 yards and another one something like 210 yards...yep, he lit up the opposition!

Stats do tend to lie. Just like Bradshaw. Give me those guys

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus just said he knows Callahan wants to win this game really bad and said there is real bad blood between Garrett and Callahan.

He mentioned how after the 13 season when Callahan was relieved of his play calling duties and Linehan was hired Callahan wanted to go to Baltimore who wanted to hire him as the OC where he would call plays and Jason Garrett Blocked him and wouldn't let him go.

Today is callahan's day to get revenge apparently.

mahoneybill

Reaction score

Their first win I was surprised to see the amount of passing.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
In the 2nd SB he had a concussion from the NFC Championship.

In today's game he would have been in protocol and not played.

He was pretty gutsy if you ask me.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus just said he knows Callahan wants to win this game really bad and said there is real bad blood between Garrett and Callahan.

He mentioned how after the 13 season when Callahan was relieved of his play calling duties and Linehan was hired Callahan wanted to go to Baltimore who wanted to hire him as the OC where he would call plays and Jason Garrett Blocked him and wouldn't let him go.

Today is callahan's day to get revenge apparently.

Washington will play this like an SB

Status
Not open for further replies.