Cowboys waive OT William Sweet, Hello QB?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
They had to waive Sweet. How are you going to intimidate these D-lines if your O-line is manned by a player named after an ingredient to child snacks. Or perhaps he's named after a timid, cute, harmless disposition.

"Oh, look at that starting guard for the Cowboys....isn't he Sweet....and so precious!"

We need O-linemen with names that cause nerve damage when you try to pronounce them correctly. Otherwise, they have one syllable names that sound like some violent act....."Starting at left guard for the Cowboys, Max Crushbrains!"

We don't need this O-line to involve anything sweet.
Oh my gosh that's awesome, but think about it from the other side:
"Fletcher! What the heck is some guy named Sweetie Baby doing kicking your ash?!"

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I figured Sweet or Smith from the OL would be gone soon. Now that Sweet is gone, I still expect Smith to be gone before TC.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Hes a terrible qb. Camp arm, nothing more

He's a good backup. Likely will become a coach. He's become that go to guy that helps and mentors African American QBs (Seattle and AZ were his last stops).

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh my gosh that's awesome, but think about it from the other side:
"Fletcher! What the heck is some guy named Sweetie Baby doing kicking your ash?!"
Papa: Well Junior, how did you get that black eye?
Sonny Boy: You don't want to know.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I’m going to crawfish a little here..

I just took a look at the roster ‘depth chart’ from around the league.. Wow.. there’s a lack of back-up QB talent around the NFL, minus a few teams that are mainly attempting to find there future “franchise QB”.

Basically.. I’m good with kicking the tires on Hundley. It creates pressure on Gilbert and Rush.. and hopefully Denucci will show something after an offseason.

I guess what I’m saying is.. Dal is in the same boat as the rest of the league. Atleast their turning over every stone and still trying to improve
fans aren't interested in reality

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’m going to crawfish a little here..

I just took a look at the roster ‘depth chart’ from around the league.. Wow.. there’s a lack of back-up QB talent around the NFL, minus a few teams that are mainly attempting to find there future “franchise QB”.

Basically.. I’m good with kicking the tires on Hundley. It creates pressure on Gilbert and Rush.. and hopefully Denucci will show something after an offseason.

I guess what I’m saying is.. Dal is in the same boat as the rest of the league. Atleast their turning over every stone and still trying to improve
This

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Before you start to think that the Cowboys released a player to make room to sign another player, each team is allowed to bring 90 players to camp and right now the Cowboys only have 88 so I seriously doubt Sweet was released to sign any player.
I counted 90 prior to his release (that excludes Alarcon, who is exempt.)

Knotamus

Reaction score
Love pinball! Pinball fanatic over here.
Black Knight and the KISS boards being my faves.
Have you played the ‘Family Guy’ pinball machine yet? It’s pretty good.. exp the Stewie mini-pinball within the game.