Cowboys waive RB Emari Demercado

To be fair he didn't have a lot of chances. Offense hardly had the ball in his first game here at NY and then Goodson got here and impressed right away. I think Demercado deserves to come back to the PS.
Yeah, he didn't get a lot of touches, but I didn't think he did a lot with the ones he got. He's probably at least on par with Abanikanda, though, and definitely has had more NFL success.
 
The writing was on the wall the past two weeks with Goodson being active instead.

I still hope they can get Demercado back on the PS but that would involve cutting someone off that unit.
He was Adam’s pet cat.
 
Well I guess I wasted all that time watching his highlights and reading the posts hyping him up when they signed him :(
 
...I do like Goodson better. But as others stated, he really didnt get chance to showcase skills.

Life is very fickle.
 
Demarcado is an excellent backup in case Javontae goes down. Similar backs.

Goodson is a change of pace and different than Williams.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top