RELEASED Cowboys waive RB JaQuan Hardy

817Gill

Reaction score
At least he got a tuddy last year. He’s not going to be more than a reserve RB in this league not sure why some see much else.

Dowdle has shown he can be electric when healthy and they like Malik Davis outta Florida who is more talented than Hardy.

Was a nice story but wasn’t going to beat out Dowdle and Davis.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least he got a tuddy last year. He’s not going to be more than a reserve RB in this league not sure why some see much else.

Dowdle has shown he can be electric when healthy and they like Malik Davis outta Florida who is more talented than Hardy.

Was a nice story but wasn’t going to beat out Dowdle and Davis.

You mean like these guys?

Pass2Run

Reaction score

The more I look at this guy's game tape, the more I think he may be able to play some. He's about as fast as Zeke is now, so maybe he's not too slow after all. Remember, Jerry Rice only ran a 4.7 as well. Same for Terrell Davis. Malik sort of looks like a Terrell Davis kind of player. One cut, then hits it. Great vision.

I actually see something in Shampklin, as a 3rd change of pace back. For his size, he blocks pretty well and plays smart. I saw him block a defender, and then run a route to complete a really nice reception and then get some YAC. Lacks size, but has an above average RAS.

Like you, I also like Dowdle. Hits the hole fast.

Last edited: