RELEASED Cowboys waive RB JaQuan Hardy

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hardy was hardly a hard runner.....

Hardy har har!
You have to buy me lunch for subjecting me to that.

OIP.be1e4_tNLqweMoQ1CEa-jAHaE8

rags747

Reaction score
Tough game this NFL, killin kids dreams since forever. Hope he latches on with someone else.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least he got a tuddy last year. He’s not going to be more than a reserve RB in this league not sure why some see much else.

Dowdle has shown he can be electric when healthy and they like Malik Davis outta Florida who is more talented than Hardy.

Was a nice story but wasn’t going to beat out Dowdle and Davis.
Agree I personally didn’t think he looked like an nfl rb at all. Dowdle is better

Toro9

Reaction score
None in, both out

Jokes aside, I'm a little surprised. Something must've happened

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The more I look at this guy's game tape, the more I think he may be able to play some. He's about as fast as Zeke is now, so maybe he's not too slow after all. Remember, Jerry Rice only ran a 4.7 as well. Same for Terrell Davis. Malik sort of looks like a Terrell Davis kind of player. One cut, then hits it. Great vision.

I actually see something in Shampklin, as a 3rd change of pace back. For his size, he blocks pretty well and plays smart. I saw him block a defender, and then run a route to complete a really nice reception and then get some YAC. Lacks size, but has an above average RAS.

Like you, I also like Dowdle. Hits the hole fast.

Nahhhhh

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Was Jaquan hardy really one of the worst players on the team? I know they need LB depth but they need rb depth too. Malik Jefferson has been a journeyman so far on and off the practice squad. Hardy at least only has one year exp and was actually on a team. I guess they’re going the udfa rb route.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Was Jaquan hardy really one of the worst players on the team? I know they need LB depth but they need rb depth too. Malik Jefferson has been a journeyman so far on and off the practice squad. Hardy at least only has one year exp and was actually on a team. I guess they’re going the udfa rb route.

They now have:
RB 6
LB 9

During the season they carry:
RB ~3
LB ~6

That's heavy at RB and light at LB for the 90 man roster.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They now have:
RB 6
LB 9

During the season they carry:
RB ~3
LB ~6

That's heavy at RB and light at LB for the 90 man roster.

RB
Zeke
Tony

Dowdle
Davis
Shampklin
FB
Nall
Ralston

No reason to list the LBs, they will be finding ways to keep most.

We have 5 RBs/FBs that have to show being roster worthy at this point.

RonWashington

Reaction score
He was cut for being late to a meeting.

The meeting started in 5 minutes and Hardy for 40 yards from the door but it was 10 after by the time he got there...

Is that like if a train leaves St Louis at the same time the train in Philadelphia is delayed 45 mins which one covers 300 miles faster kind of problem
:huh: