RELEASED Cowboys Waived OL Dakoda Shepley

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
With the waive of Dakoda Shepley, that currently makes 52 players on the 53 man roster. The extra spot is most likely for Matt Farniok since he's on the 'designated to return' list. The Cowboys will also have to waive 1 other player from the 53 to make room for NT Johnathan Hankins' return for the playoffs. It will be interesting to see who else gets waived/cut?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With the waive of Dakoda Shepley, that currently makes 52 players on the 53 man roster. The extra spot is most likely for Matt Farniok since he's on the 'designated to return' list. The Cowboys will also have to waive 1 other player from the 53 to make room for NT Johnathan Hankins' return for the playoffs. It will be interesting to see who else gets waived/cut?
Farniok and Hankins will help the overworked lines.

quickccc

Reaction score
Didn't Dakoda Shepley have the bad snap that resulted in Brett Maher's only missed extra point kick in this past Wash. game ?

:oops:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Cowboys will need to open up roster spots for LVE, Biadasz and Hankins so you can expect a lot of activity

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That didn't take long. I actually hope he comes back next summer. Not sure if he can make the 53 but maybe can get to the PS.

It's clear the Cowboys will need at least 2 more OL (Peters and Tyron both retire?) so having extra OL bodies to evaluate is a good thing.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Only Hankins was moved to the IR list. So he's the only one they have to make room for.
I think Farinok (sp) is also in that group that is coming off IR. They will have to make room for him. I would expect one of the added CB to be waived and use the PS call up for Rhodes -if we are to believe what DQ has said this week about how much he likes Rhodes.