RELEASED Cowboys Waived OL Dakoda Shepley

Praxit

Reaction score
SoftResponsibleCamel.webp

eromeopolk

Reaction score
I hope this means the Centers are back healthy and the Tyler Smith at OG is over. He has proven he is a young good player at the crucial spot of LT. You do not take a young player and move positions multiple times during the season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This moron can't stop talking about him. He's a roster filler. Nobody cares.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think Farinok (sp) is also in that group that is coming off IR. They will have to make room for him. I would expect one of the added CB to be waived and use the PS call up for Rhodes -if we are to believe what DQ has said this week about how much he likes Rhodes.
Maybe so but I was replying to a specific post that said the Cowboys would have to make room for LVE and Biadasz.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

This moron can't stop talking about him. He's a roster filler. Nobody cares.

You're right but the Colts actually did him dirty. Ended his season early and cost him playoff money on top of it. Shepley isn't going to make any more difference for Indy than he would for Dallas so this was a moronic claim by a moronic front office. Some teams actually make me appreciate the Jones boys and that's really bad.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Maybe so but I was replying to a specific post that said the Cowboys would have to make room for LVE and Biadasz
LVE and Biadasz are still on the active roster. The Cowboys need to make room for Johnathan Hankins and Matt Farniok (Shepley's replacement) and if they want to call up Rhodes too they still need two more roster spots.

Thinking they "create" an injury for a guy like Jalen Tolbert and cut their losses with Trayvon Mullen to do that but we'll see.