Cowboys Wearing Alternate Jersey Thanksgiving?

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I doubt it. They have to wear the same helmets and have said it the past with all the practice and a short week they don't have time to paint them. Grey/Silver Helmets with white pants wouldn't look right.

We did it in the 90s.

1994-Monday-Night.jpg

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
That's what it looks like. Much excite! I'd crap my pants if they're the blue double star...I love the blue w/ white sleeves.

The video makes it look like it is a white jersey with Navy shoulders.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
1994-Monday-Night.jpg

This? If so I don't like the look of that. The helmets really stand out and not in a good way. I much prefer this
Man-0971.jpg

Yea. I prefer the silver helmet/pant combo as well. But we have worn white on white so it wouldn't shock me

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Sorry but I seriously cannot stand the fact they don't wear the throwback anymore!!! Easily the best jersey in the nfl. **************

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I miss these jerseys so much

temp20121122_DAL_Dez_Bryant02.jpg

These are my favorite uniforms by far. Unfortunately we probably won't see them again unless they decide to wear the throwback jerseys on a different day besides Thanksgiving. Supposedly the equipment team simply doesn't have time to paint all of the helmets on a short week with the practices squeezed in. Combine that with the new helmet rules and looks unlikely to happen.