Cowboys wearing blue in each of next 3 games

exciter

Reaction score
Blue jerseys are a massive eye sore! Top 5 ugly uniform in the leage!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Blue jersey “curse” was a 70s - 80s thing.

Super Bowl caliber teams don’t bother with nonsense like curses.

The 70’s teams were Super Bowl teams and they worried about it.

Color me as being superstitious. Sorry guys. You can say you like the blue uniforms as much as you want, y’all are just as worried about the curse as I am.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Where did you hear this? Why would they wear blue at home against Minnesota?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I like the blue... but...
Aren’t these jerseys infamous for being cursed?

As long as Dak and Zeke wear their sleeves, we should be fine. I heard they win more often than not when they wear their sleeves :grin:.
I thought we were losing 7 of the next 8 how are we fine?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Y’know, for a guy you don’t like, you sure do quote me a lot.

I find that a bit strange.
Just not letting you forget. I don’t not like you as a person just your post history and overall outlook on the team. Lol

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Are you a new/young Cowboys fans? I’m pretty sure every Cowboys fan knows of this.

Ive been a fan for a while and I’ve known this conspiracy for a long time.

I’m asking because quite a few people in this thread are hyped up at the fact that we are wearing them but it’s obviously more of a bad thing than good if the jerseys are cursed and we’re wearing them for 3 games in a row.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Just not letting you forget. I don’t not like you as a person just your post history and overall outlook on the team. Lol

...Hm.

My post history and overall outlook, huh?

Question. If I were to be overly optimistic about this team, would it rid your hate for me? If I were to say we are only going to “realistically” lose 3 more games?

Also, do you truly think everyone on this team loves and respects Prescott as they should?

EST_1986

Reaction score
everyone here over the age of 8 knows curses aren't real right?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
O great 1st thing in the morning and you guys throw me right back into the seventies

Telling self: There is no curse

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Where did you hear this? Why would they wear blue at home against Minnesota?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...e-jerseys-in-half-their-regular-season-games/

The Cowboys will wear blue jerseys with silver pants at Washington, at New Orleans, at the Jets, at the Giants, at Detroit and at Chicago. They also will their blue jerseys with white pants at home against the Vikings and the Rams.

They will wear their Color Rush uniforms — white on white — against Miami and at New England.

The Cowboys will play in their traditional white jerseys for home games against the Giants, Packers, Eagles, Bills and Washington and their road game at Philadelphia.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For years people have complained about not getting to see the blue jerseys more. Now they finally are and they're still complaining.