Cowboys wearing blue in each of next 3 games

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The blues don't have the same negative mojo as it did in the 70's and 80's.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
meh, just as long as no throwbacks or color rush

prefer the classic whites though

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bad memories with the "Blues".....

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Then again in Weeks 14-15.

I’m not crazy about it. I love how they look but I prefer it to be a rare treat. Classic whites are the Cowboys I grew up with.

OH NO THE COWBOYS BLUE CURSE: So your saying we will be 0-3 over next 3 games + loss at NE and then 0-2 when we get past thanksgiving so 1 - 6 over next 7 games.... i Think Jerry will finally get rid of the Blues after this slide. along with rest of everyone else.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nobody beat us in the Blue in the 90's why is this still a thing?

Blue is blue and white is white. I know who I am rooting for.
I don't think it is a thing because of a perceived curse, I think it's just that the Cowboys chose years ago for white to be the home uniform. It may have partly been because we could also wear white on the road most of the time, making the Cowboys even more recognizable to the public. Probably part of Tex Schramm's plan to create a marketable product.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Love the blue uniforms. I think they are the sharpest uniforms in all of football when paired with silver pants. I'm glad they are wearing them more frequently.

As for the blue jersey jinx. That is dead. We haven't won anything of importance in white for over 2 decades. If anything we now have a white jersey jinx.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We used to wear blue exclusively on the road. I'm sure that factors into any lack of success.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I've never been a fan of the Blue jerseys. I like our white and silver pants. The Blue jersey and white pants is pretty cool I guess. I remember usually we wore blue on the road against Washington or Philly. Our Thanksgiving game would be the alternate jersey. I know we can't wear that anymore.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Like the 3 game dose...may not after I see them play,but I do like the blue jerseys showing up more than previously has been. Wasn’t there a couple years just white whole time,or was that just my impression?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
It any of you go to youtube and watch "The prettiest runner ever Tony Dorsett", the first blue jerseys with the darker pants that comes up after the Roger Staubach interview( later you see the lighter pants), those are the best uniforms ever. Why they will not go back to those my Lord they are gorgeous.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I thought we were wearing white against lions the. Color rush against pats?

CB61

Reaction score
No no no the curse of the blue uniforms of course you know what they say even a blind chicken finds a piece of corn once in awhile LOL