Cowboys were 29th in scoring in the red zone in 2018

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dang. I didnt know that. How long has Stafford been in the league? Stafford has been pegged as one of the" just under great," good QB's in this league.
Yea, I’d place Stanford in the middle of the pack . Similar to Prescott where I believe last year he ended up 14th or 15th after Cooper arrived.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
Not comforting we’re comparing Prescott to Stafford and some of those Lion teams but thats probably where we need to dip statistically to prop Dak up.

At this point after 17k posts you must understand how wrong you sound right?

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not comforting we’re comparing Prescott to Stafford and some of those Lion teams but thats probably where we need to dip statistically to prop Dak up.

Or some of you are butthurt because it doesn’t support your agenda. Take your pick.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You realize the only reason the comparison was made was because someone said linehan didn’t have issues with his “good” QBs.

I can direct you to plenty of statistics where he sits alongside only guys like Peyton and luck or Russell and Brady if that helps you
Yep

We can always find stats and facts to support our narrative. It goes both ways.

Only Brady and the Pats have won more games than Prescott and the Cowboys . I’m not sure what that’s supposed to represent since obviously there are other teams which have had more success and QB who are more Elite.

But if your looking for a stat to prop Dak up . There you go. Lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Or some of you are butthurt because it doesn’t support your agenda. Take your pick.
Agenda?

Sounds like some of the Slobbering Dakster fans are little sensitive of the criticism.

My Agenda is fielding the best talent to win championships. IMO if we had a QB as talented as our RB and WR we’d be playing for championships.

Instead we continue attempting to surround him with one of the best rosters we’ve had this era and can only muster division titles. We can’t even crack the upper tier offensively with a 22nd ranked passing offense . Pitiful . And near the bottom in Redzone and scoring.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Agenda?

Sounds like some of the Slobbering Dakster fans are little sensitive of the criticism.

My Agenda is fielding the best talent to win championships. IMO if we had a QB as talented as our RB and WR we’d be playing for championships.

Instead we continue attempting to surround him with one of the best rosters we’ve had this era and can only muster division titles. We can’t even crack the upper tier offensively with a 22nd ranked passing offense . Pitiful . And near the bottom in Redzone and scoring.

Coaching and play-calling matters, but don’t let the facts interfere with your agenda.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Coaching and play-calling matters, but don’t let the facts interfere with your agenda.
How was the play calling last couple years in Red zone?

Didn’t say it didn’t matter. Just said there were other prob bigger contributing factors.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak outplayed Rogers and Goff in both of his playoff losses. The defense let him down in both games (as well as the running game against the Rams). But, don’t let the facts get in the way of your agenda.
1 for 10 on 3rd down conversions impressed you that much ?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Cherry pick much? Look at the overall stats for the three QBs in those two games.
I thought that was one of the most critical stats of the game. We are a ball control offense. Not converting 3rd downs sustaining drives left our defense more vulnerable to the Rams prolific offense .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you have eyes and aren’t braindead, it’s a damned fact.
I’m not going to respond to personal insults or attacks which are a desperate measure when discussion becomes frustrating attempting to discredit the messenger.

You won’t last long here if can’t control your emotion. I’ll rise above and walk away. Have a good day . .

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I’m not going to respond to personal insults or attacks which are a desperate measure when discussion becomes frustrating attempting to discredit the messenger.

You won’t last long here if can’t control your emotion. I’ll rise above and walk away. Have a good day . .

I was talking in general terms and not to you specifically by the way.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I thought that was one of the most critical stats of the game. We are a ball control offense. Not converting 3rd downs sustaining drives left our defense more vulnerable to the Rams prolific offense .

We couldn’t run the ball. That creates poor down and distance on third down.

kskboys

Reaction score
Going to be interesting to see if that improves w/ a different OC. It's quite obvious that Linny was grossly subpar, but we just don't know what Moore is.

All these questions and arguments should soon be answered. Maybe this new bunch will actually develop Dak!!!!