Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl next season

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go our way and the wins will stack up. It’s happening folks.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go out way. It’s happening folks.

Well i might be moving to Florida in the next 6 months so ill already be there.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Make your reservations now in Tampa, Florida! Dak will lead Zeke and Amari and the rest of the team coached by an extremely hungry coaching staff. I’ve heard many say the Cowboys haven’t been getting the breaks in recent years. That’s true but it’s because you have to make your breaks by playing hard and with desire every play. McCarthy will instill that in the players and you see turnovers and calls go our way and the wins will stack up. It’s happening folks.
Let the winning... commence.

black label

Reaction score
2Cl.gif