Cowboys will beat the Saints

foofighters

Reaction score
Most teams lose in KC.

One play from beating the Raiders.

Lost to the SB champs by 3.

Let's see what happens.
Don't forget we lost to Denver too. They aren't that good of a team. We are soft. That's our problem. Our talent is going to win some games but our softness will not get us to the championship game. I fully expect us to come out and beat the Saints but after that? It's going to be our normal crappy winter performance. Maybe we get into the playoffs but will we make it past the first playoff game? Very doubtful.

RaZon

Reaction score
I said 50/50. Its not my fault you cant understand what that means.

Dude, are you really not aware of how a bet works? So you stand to lose what?

Grown man bet, ok?

Ya don't talk 50/50 in a thread about betting.

Last edited:

RaZon

Reaction score
Don't forget we lost to Denver too. They aren't that good of a team. We are soft. That's our problem. Our talent is going to win some games but our softness will not get us to the championship game. I fully expect us to come out and beat the Saints but after that? It's going to be our normal crappy winter performance. Maybe we get into the playoffs but will we make it past the first playoff game? Very doubtful.

It's all rigged.

Just kidding, we will win this one then see what happens, do doubt we can beat the Packers.

RaZon

Reaction score
No, I can't do that. But I wouldn't bet on Dallas because I don't know if they gonna show up.

Well hell, let's find out....

rinnnggg rinnngggg...

Dak...hello
RaZon....yo Dak, RaZon here.
Dak....my man, wassup?
RaZon/,,,,so you guys ready to kick some Saint butt?
Dak....totally ready, focused and ready to go
RaZon....how's Zeke?
Dak....not where we want him, think we;ll let him sit this one out, let my boy Tony do his thing, did you see that return?
RaZon....didn't know he was that fast.
Dak...Oh yeah, serious speed,
RaZon....speaking of speed, where you at?
Dak....as you know I was never a Vick or Lamar, but I could escape, now with the injuries that is a struggle, but what are my options? I do what I can.
RaZon....so I ran my mouth on an internet site, guaranteeing a Cowboy win, ya going to help a brother out?
Dak...you still doing that silliness, ha! Ah, tell ya what this one is a Christmas present, and say hi to Judy for me.
RaZon....thanks bro, have a question.
Dak...shoot
RaZon...don't that big house get lonely?
Dak....never! Hey man take it easy.
RaZon....ok man,see ya.

Well there ya go....a Christmas gift just for me.

Reactions: CWR

Sheepherder

Reaction score
Well hell, let's find out....

rinnnggg rinnngggg...

Dak...hello
RaZon....yo Dak, RaZon here.
Dak....my man, wassup?
RaZon/,,,,so you guys ready to kick some Saint butt?
Dak....totally ready, focused and ready to go
RaZon....how's Zeke?
Dak....not where we want him, think we;ll let him sit this one out, let my boy Tony do his thing, did you see that return?
RaZon....didn't know he was that fast.
Dak...Oh yeah, serious speed,
RaZon....speaking of speed, where you at?
Dak....as you know I was never a Vick or Lamar, but I could escape, now with the injuries that is a struggle, but what are my options? I do what I can.
RaZon....so I ran my mouth on an internet site, guaranteeing a Cowboy win, ya going to help a brother out?
Dak...you still doing that silliness, ha! Ah, tell ya what this one is a Christmas present, and say hi to Judy for me.
RaZon....thanks bro, have a question.
Dak...shoot
RaZon...don't that big house get lonely?
Dak....never! Hey man take it easy.
RaZon....ok man,see ya.

Well there ya go....a Christmas gift just for me.
Go ahead on , Chief! Lol

ICP

Reaction score
Well we "should" beat the Saints especially with Coop and Lamb back but who knows how many more will be put on the COVID list and not available before the first snap on Thursday night?

RaZon

Reaction score
Well we "should" beat the Saints especially with Coop and Lamb back but who knows how many more will be put on the COVID list and not available before the first snap on Thursday night?

I'm going t have to back off the bet, wasn't aware of this covid thing until about an hour ago.

What can go wrong will go wrong season, who did we piss off, sheesh!!!!

Reactions: ICP

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
I got 30 days self bannishment to wager on the game. So who has the Saints?

I wouldn’t bet against cowboys but it’s not even close to a gimme. The team has been playing like dog **** .

RaZon

Reaction score
I wouldn’t bet against cowboys but it’s not even close to a gimme. The team has been playing like dog **** .

Ya know Russell Wilson is one of the top 4/5 QB's in the history of football, the guy broke a finger, tonight it was real obvious something wasn't right with him missing wide open guy by five feet. ya see the guy was hurt. BUT.....dummies still playing critics.

We have had a ton of injuries and people wanna play critics, wow!

ICP

Reaction score
I'm going t have to back off the bet, wasn't aware of this covid thing until about an hour ago.

What can go wrong will go wrong season, who did we piss off, sheesh!!!!
Isn't it like this everytime they start to do well?

RaZon

Reaction score
Isn't it like this everytime they start to do well?

Watching that kid with Washington is so different, He's all excited to just be in the league and you can see it.

I do think we have too many more into the $$$$$ aspect of it all than the game at this stage of things. More....the game gets in the way....now. They have moved on from worrying about winning a football game. Sure sure they have to say the right things but it's just not there in the body language.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
For my personal sanity I need something in the likes of 42-17 or at least 24-10.

C'me on Cowboys, you have alot to make up for! :flagwave:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
For my personal sanity I need something in the likes of 42-17 or at least 24-10.

C'me on Cowboys, you have alot to make up for! :flagwave:

Exactly! Haven't bought into the hype of this team since 2007 but this season is far from over! Been a good season tbh. It'll for sure at least be our 9th legit season since our last sb win. If that's all it is ok. Better then another meh season tbh.