Cowboys will beat the Saints

Cmac

Reaction score
We've seen this the last few weeks.......let's just stop there.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I got 30 days self bannishment to wager on the game. So who has the Saints?

If Bridgewater was with the Saints I would take that bet. Heck if Winston was playing I would take that bet. Last couple times Dak has faced the Saints I believe it was 9 and 13 points.

Beastsfromthenfceast

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like every time the Cowboys play the Aints , the game is always in sesspool New Orleans ?

Creeper

Reaction score
My dad taught me never to bet lousy teams. They are too unpredictable. Both of these teams have been playing bad football lately. I don't like playing a team on a 5 game losing streak. I don't like the way our OL struggled with the crowd noise in KC. I don't like the lack of a consistent pass rush without Gregory. And I do not like that our secondary has lost its edge.

Despite all those things, I do not see either Saints QB running up the score on Dallas, despite how poorly the secondary played last week. But I could see Dallas's offense struggling again because of the OL. I want to see Dak come out throwing some accurate passes early in the game. I want to see him take some deeper shots (which means he has to have time to throw). If they continue to play the dink and dunk offense they will struggle to score. That is not who they are.

RaZon

Reaction score
Because of the Covid situation I have to dump my bet, I really have no choice.....bummed!

My brother in law bugging me to get a booster, hmmmm?

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Ya know Russell Wilson is one of the top 4/5 QB's in the history of football, the guy broke a finger, tonight it was real obvious something wasn't right with him missing wide open guy by five feet. ya see the guy was hurt. BUT.....dummies still playing critics.

We have had a ton of injuries and people wanna play critics, wow!
Call me a dummy all you want. Packers had 11 starters missing against Cardinals a few weeks back and won , they had 5 starters missing against the Rams this last week and won. Winners win. No one cares about injury excuses . Keep drinking Jerry kool aid .

RaZon

Reaction score
Call me a dummy all you want. Packers had 11 starters missing against Cardinals a few weeks back and won , they had 5 starters missing against the Rams this last week and won. Winners win. No one cares about injury excuses . Keep drinking Jerry kool aid .

Dude, if you think injuries are an excuse you know zero about football. You ever play football? I have and played with a bad ankle, hell no I wasn't the same, not an excuse a fact/

Take Mark Duper and Mark Clayton off those Marino Dolphins teams, take any teams stud edge rushers away, things will change, not an excuse a fact.

Keep on bouncing off the walls in that fantasy world you wander around in amigo.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dude, if you think injuries are an excuse you know zero about football. You ever play football? I have and played with a bad ankle, hell no I wasn't the same, not an excuse a fact/

Take Mark Duper and Mark Clayton off those Marion Dolphins teams, take any teams stud edge rushers away, things will change, not an excuse a fact.

Keep on bouncing off the walls in that fantasy world you wander around in.

I did play. I also might know more than you about football, because I can study a roster and see how bad it is. This isn’t about individual effort It’s about Jerry building a flashy roster instead of a deep one . Every team that’s ever won a Super Bowl dealt with injuries . We have 5 players out and we are supposed to lose 3 out of 4 games ? Cmon man this team can’t seem to survive 4 or 5 injuries that’s an absolute **** roster.

RaZon

Reaction score
I did play. I also might know more than you about football, because I can study a roster and see how bad it is. This isn’t about individual effort It’s about Jerry building a flashy roster instead of a deep one . Every team that’s ever won a Super Bowl dealt with injuries . We have 5 players out and we are supposed to lose 3 out of 4 games ? Cmon man this team can’t seem to survive 4 or 5 injuries that’s an absolute **** roster.

My man, hahaha!!!! Ah.....saw the Cowboys first season in 1960, can talk players you have never heard of, trust me.

Dude, have every roster in the NFL right here in my hand so what do ya wanna know?

Anyway....

Where would the Chiefs have been without Tyreek, Kelce and Chris Jones when we played them? Injuries are huge, if you don't get that why am I not surprised.

GMO415

Reaction score
The superior QB should win. Last week and especially against the Saints TE playing QB.