Cowboys will demolish the 49ers on Wild Card Weekend

khiladi

Reaction score
I haven’t watched them, but I’m not sure their Achilles is their secondary, when they are 7th in attempts and 6th in yards given up defensively.

The only issue is they don’t generate INTs, meaning they are 26th.

If the number are anything, this seems to feed into their favor, because they don’t seem to make many mistakes and play plenty of zone coverages. If based on trends, the worst player on the field is going to be our QB, unless we can establish the run early, especially if SF can get pressure without having to blitz.

shabazz

Reaction score
.....I think we will get a good indication on the Cowboys first offensive drive. Seems to be very telling as to how the game will wind up.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
The concern I have is coaching. If the 49er's throw out some wrinkle that completely befuddles the Cowboys, I have no confidence the coaching staff will be able to recognize it and adjust in game, particularly KM.

If coaching wasn't a variable and both teams were just running vanilla schemes, I would be pretty comfortable with a win.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rams lose because their HC abandons the run and continues to try and get take big shots when it isn’t necessary. People always complain about Moore, but their HC has a horrible record when down at half-time.

He was like 7-22 when down at half-time well into this season. They were 0-15 when down by 9 with McVay, meaning they don’t show any ability to win when down at the half.

Ren

Reaction score
Other than this getting my crazy nostalgic for the good old days this was the one match up I wanted to avoid. They are really good at doing the stuff we’re bad at stopping. Their front 7 is though to run on do there will be a lot of 3rd and long and if they get to disguise their coverage pre snap while also getting pressure I know what Dak will show up.

their receivers and TE scared me but not their QB.

we win if we can get pressure and Dak doesn’t suck like he normally does against good defenses

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The best first round scenario for Dallas... and it fell into our laps. Look for Hurts to give that GB "D" fits next weekend. I have seen the #1 seed lose at home before. It's football... anything can happen.
I think TB prevails at home. their front 7 is just too good for Philly and Philly just can't pass their way out of it....Brady is just too good for them. I think AZ will upset the rams. so AZ going to GB and we go to tampa for a rematch ;-)

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The 49ers with a hard fought win today. The Niners' strengths are in the run game offensively and at the defensive line position, especially stopping the run. Their Achilles' heels are at QB and secondary. The Cowboys might not have much of a running game, but will dominate through the air and get to pocket statue Jimmy Garoppolo to the tune of 4+ sacks and a couple takeaways at least.

Score will be something like 37-20 :starspin:.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

I dont think Dak will be able to score 20 points against the 9ers

gmb1

Reaction score
Also, if they can beat these guys it'll give them all the confidence against Tampa.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The 49ers with a hard fought win today. The Niners' strengths are in the run game offensively and at the defensive line position, especially stopping the run. Their Achilles' heels are at QB and secondary. The Cowboys might not have much of a running game, but will dominate through the air and get to pocket statue Jimmy Garoppolo to the tune of 4+ sacks and a couple takeaways at least.

Score will be something like 37-20 :starspin:.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Hell no.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
The pass rush has to be fierce and relentless, which would induce a couple of turnovers .

At the same time , SF DL is good and will get after us , the OL has to bring their A game and Dak has to plan for quick outs, and KM has to plan for plays with such safety option for Dak.