Cowboys will demolish the 49ers on Wild Card Weekend

CCBoy

Reaction score
Those 49er wideouts will be a handful for Pokes secondary . Parsons Gregory and Tank have to get to Jimmy G
They will be...and this fan would take a month long name on the line with any one on a Cowboys' win...You name the signature blocks involved honoring both sides of the bet. Cowboys win!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Most likely our season ends in Tampa which losing to Brady and the Champs is no shame. I’d rather end it there than in Green Bay.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They are good at running the ball and their defensive line is good two things that give Dallas the most trouble.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
As if we needed more motivation........hopefully the 49ers sign him just for fun this week.

4847680.jpg

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
The 49ers with a hard fought win today. The Niners' strengths are in the run game offensively and at the defensive line position, especially stopping the run. Their Achilles' heels are at QB and secondary. The Cowboys might not have much of a running game, but will dominate through the air and get to pocket statue Jimmy Garoppolo to the tune of 4+ sacks and a couple takeaways at least.

Score will be something like 37-20 :starspin:.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Hope you are right

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
As with any playoff game, the winner will be decided by whomever earns the highest score. May the best team win, just like it is in any other pro game.

Jimmy Garoppolo will be obliged to deal with a pass rush that other teams have had problems with. Dak will very likely be faced with the same dilemma.

Here's hoping our defense brings their "A" game this Sunday. I'm expecting an all-out battle. Both teams earned the right to compete and are extremely deserving combatants. We've wanted a playoff game all along -- now, it looks like we'll have a good one. Go, Cowboys! ;)

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
As with any playoff game, the winner will be decided by whomever earns the highest score. May the best team win, just like it is in any other pro game.

Jimmy Garoppolo will be obliged to deal with a pass rush that other teams have had problems with. Dak will very likely be faced with the same dilemma.

Here's hoping our defense brings their "A" game come Sunday. I'm totally expecting an absolute dogfight. Both teams have earned their right to compete and are quite deserving compatants.

The for real journey starts...Go Cowboys!

RonWashington

Reaction score
Any chance Terrence Steele stays in the starting lineup move Collins inside if # 77 comes back ? If it’s Williams in the lineup I’m concerned about holding # 52 being called on the loudspeaker like they are paging him at the airport ….

LittleD

Reaction score
The Niners will carve and gouge our DL while Dak gets crushed in the pocket. Refs will be throwing flags if we even get close to their players. Commish has spoken.

jsb357

Reaction score
i dunno

debo samuel is a beast

i hope vander esch does not have anything to do with trying to cover him

Parsons better have a good game

dlaw and gregory must have a great game

:popcorn: