Cowboys win and if you're not happy, you're fan cards in question

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
depends...if you are mad about a win because you hate a certain player than yeah that is probably a little messed up, but if you mad about a win because it hurts the draft stock of team seems more defensible given you are rooting for the team to eventually get better.

Bottom line is fans like me are rooting for a top 5 pick. Everyone else is rooting for the 19th pick.

At the end of the day, thats pretty much the gist of it. What kind of fan would root for the 19th pick? Eagles fan would.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We've gotten grear draft positions in the last 25 years....What have we done with Ware, Spears, EzE, Martin, and T Smith. Where are the SB rings????
This time it will be "different".

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I like how folks try to define other people's fandom.
My fan loyalty is not up for evaluation. I'm a Cowboys fan. I also want them to get the best players possible, and that's higher in the draft.
Now, if we win out and get to the playoffs and get to the Super Bowl, I'll be wrong.
But my fandom will still be intact.

Steve007

Reaction score
It's celebration time today and tomorrow. We just went on the road five days later and beat down a team. Happy to witness the Red Rifle's revenge!
If your happy about this win, your easy to please and your happy about the last 25 years of not getting to a NFC title game. Sometimes you have to lose to build for the future.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Naw, that's BS. This season is a wash. I'd rather look long term with draft picks. That doesn't make me nor other bad fans.

Likewise, I surely don't hold it against those that are glad we won.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Naw, that's BS. This season is a wash. I'd rather look long term with draft picks. That doesn't make me nor other bad fans.

Incan respect that.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
The Cowboys' Zone way: complain when they win. Complain when they lose. Complain they don't pick the player you want in the draft. Complain. Complain. Complain.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If your happy about this win, your easy to please and your happy about the last 25 years of not getting to a NFC title game. Sometimes you have to lose to build for the future.
If you not happy we won, you've probably never strapped them on and if you did, I you'd not have wanted to have been your teammate.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

People who are really wanting to win these games at the expense of draft position really should be rooting for preseason wins the same way. I mean, I Don’t want the team to quit and “tank” but winning these games isn’t something to be proud of. They are probably doing more long term harm than good.