Cowboys win and if you're not happy, you're fan cards in question

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
right …

giphy.gif

LLLOOLLL

kumizi

Reaction score
I didnt even watch the game. If you're celebrating beating the Bengals without Burrow, that's appropo for where this franchise is.

Beaker42

Reaction score
It's celebration time today and tomorrow. We just went on the road five days later and beat down a team. Happy to witness the Red Rifle's revenge!
Nope. This W was an L toward this franchise’s future success. The more L’s the better so this loser staff is not validated.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Our draft position is slipping..... a scapegoat is already identified...players are happy the season will be over soon.. JJ is delighted to keep the band together ... and this is how our story for more then 25 years

If it's any consolation at all, there's a chance that Nolan could be given a swift kick out the back door . . . o_O

CWR

Reaction score
Lol, I'm happy for those that are happy.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
It's celebration time today and tomorrow. We just went on the road five days later and beat down a team. Happy to witness the Red Rifle's revenge!

Buy some Dallas Cowboys merchandise if your that estatic. I will pass. :)

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The typical “if you’re not the same type of fan as me, you’re not a fan at all” jargon.

I’ll feel how I want to feel. If someone’s subjective opinion of me is that I’m not a fan of the team I’ve religiously followed since I was 6, so be it.

Beaker42

Reaction score
So you want to lose?
Uh, doesn’t any fan at this point? Winning a game against a team ahead of you in drafting position yet you still won’t make playoffs is the smart thing to do? LMAO Ranching - luv ya as a poster man but celebrating this win is like making out with your sister - it’s just not right.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uh, doesn’t any fan at this point? Winning a game against a team ahead of you in drafting position yet you still won’t make playoffs is the smart thing to do? LMAO Ranching - luv ya as a poster man but celebrating this win is like making out with your sister - it’s just not right.
I don't have a sister, but if I did, she'd be hot!!!! Lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
Doesnt much matter.

Cincinnati is such an awful team (who played especially awful today) that there was no real way Dallas was losing.

That wasnt an NFL QB they ran out there today.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Ehhh I don’t know...

I could see, for instance, some Jets fans being furious if they won, and rightfully so, because it’d hurt their chances at landing the best QB to come out in ages. I wouldn’t question their fandom if that were to happen.

plymkr

Reaction score
I love winning and I'm happy for Dalton to get a good game in. He's been througha lot this seaosn and to have a blow out win against your old team is nice.

for all the tankers out there that may be disappointed. Don't sweat it. I feel the damage of this year has been good for Jerry. Getting flexed out of SNF is a sign his brand will not be getting the national attention he desperately needs. So changes are coming and what good is a higher draft pick with lousy coaches? I'd rather have a win than higher draft pick cuz there's no guarantee we'll pick the right player or even use him right with the coaching staff we have in place. But getting bumped from prime time hurt Jerry. that's the best scenario for this season.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
won't be enough for me i want MM out

LOL -- you'd likely have to get in line for that wish to be granted. No telling how long our FO will keep him around.

H-m-m, as far as 2021 goes, I expect our FO will say that they want to maintain their continuity for a while yet. :rolleyes:

GMO415

Reaction score
I love winning and I'm happy for Dalton to get a good game in. He's been througha lot this seaosn and to have a blow out win against your old team is nice.

for all the tankers out there that may be disappointed. Don't sweat it. I feel the damage of this year has been good for Jerry. Getting flexed out of SNF is a sign his brand will not be getting the national attention he desperately needs. So changes are coming and what good is a higher draft pick with lousy coaches? I'd rather have a win than higher draft pick cuz there's no guarantee we'll pick the right player or even use him right with the coaching staff we have in place. But getting bumped from prime time hurt Jerry. that's the best scenario for this season.
Flexing out of prime time games will be the loudest to Jerry.