CFZ Cowboys win mark of a good team

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No you are a good team when you play like crap for much of the game yet show the heart and fight to pull it out in the end. No one is saying we should play like this every week but on a day that this team played poor and sloppy football they were able to show enough fight to get the win instead of just hanging their heads and losing it
You keep telling yourself that.

Whatever helps ya cope.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yeah it would be so much better losing the game and seeing players just give up. Pretty much like you and some others who give up but what ever helps you cope
Whatever helps you cope with us being bad for 7 of the past 8 quarters.

When we get bullied in the playoffs I'll remind you telling me that "We needed this" and this is "what good teams good" junk.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Whatever helps you cope with us being bad for 7 of the past 8 quarters.

When we get bullied in the playoffs I'll remind you telling me that "We needed this" and this is "what good teams good" junk.

I don't need some fair weather fan telling me anything. You come here for 1 reason to put the Cowboys and Dak down, your act has grown old. You don't support this team in the least you are here to play I told you so like some little kid. I don't know what will happen come playoff time I know Cowboys will be there and I will be pulling for them. So you can take a hike, for all I care.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't need some fair weather fan telling me anything. You come here for 1 reason to put the Cowboys and Dak down, your act has grown old. You don't support this team in the least you are here to play I told you so like some little kid. I don't know what will happen come playoff time I know Cowboys will be there and I will be pulling for them. So you can take a hike, for all I care.
When we get bullied I'll help you cope by trying to convince you that we're actually a good team and this will only make us stronger.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
When we get bullied I'll help you cope by trying to convince you that we're actually a good team and this will only make us stronger.

Take hike, I don't care about you or your views. As for coping? lol I am grown man I have seen this team lose before even great teams lose in post season. I will cope just fine. But come game day you bet I'm 100% behind this team. You on the other hand are a crow eater, one of those fans who will come here every day to slam the team and should they win it all you get to kick back and say I will gladly eat my crow, way to go Cowboys. lol You are fair weather fan nothing more and really have no need of a fan like you nor do I give crap about you or your views.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Take hike, I don't care about you or your views. As for coping? lol I am grown man I have seen this team lose before even great teams lose in post season. I will cope just fine. But come game day you bet I'm 100% behind this team. You on the other hand are a crow eater, one of those fans who will come here every day to slam the team and should they win it all you get to kick back and say I will gladly eat my crow, way to go Cowboys. lol You are fair weather fan nothing more and really have no need of a fan like you nor do I give crap about you or your views.
Yes.

Us 27 years of nothing fair weather fans are the worst lol

Dakota

Reaction score
Let's just hope this game was the kick in the butt they needed. Did they win, yes, do they know it was ugly, yes. Do they need to play MUCH better in the coming weeks, yes.

shabazz

Reaction score
You come here for 1 reason and that is to troll, your reputation around here is well known.

if he’s a troll why was he the first to post a thread congratulating Dak after the Vikings game?

he gave credit where it was due but will critique when it’s due….how is that a troll?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
if he’s a troll why was he the first to post a thread congratulating Dak after the Vikings game?

he gave credit where it was due but will critique when it’s due….how is that a troll?

then turns around the same day and attacks Dak. 1 comment to save face then the rest of the time is back to the same old crap.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We found a way to win against the worst team in football. There’s been 10 other teams that found ways to win against the Texans this season. The Texans won the time of possession battle, and out played the Cowboys for most of the game. However, the Cowboys did drive 98 yards in a do or die situation to score and steal the game. They won’t be able to do that against a good team. We’ll find out in the coming weeks if the Cowboys took the Texans lightly and decided to shut it down after their first scoring drive or this is what they are.

shabazz

Reaction score
then turns around the same day and attacks Dak. 1 comment to save face then the rest of the time is back to the same old crap.

well, yesterday Dak didn’t play well and he’s admitted it in the press conference.

speaking for myself now, I just want to see our team play more consistently. It’s not that I expect them to be outstanding every game. Even if it’s just above average I’d rather see them more disciplined because otherwise, they are a roller coaster ride.

There were some positives that I saw. The penalties were only 3 for the second straight week and the goal line stand and final drive were impressive but both of those were either from a turnover or in desperation

I didn’t expect a 17 point win…….I would have preferred just seeing 4 quarters of consistent play instead of the schift show. Reread our game day comments in the thread and you will see how disgusted some here were.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We found a way to win against the worst team in football. There’s been 10 other teams that found ways to win against the Texans this season. The Texans won the time of possession battle, and out played the Cowboys for most of the game. However, the Cowboys did drive 98 yards in a do or die situation to score and steal the game. They won’t be able to do that against a good team. We’ll find out in the coming weeks if the Cowboys took the Texans lightly and decided to shut it down after their first impressive drive or this is what they are.
Yep

Hopefully we’ll learn from this. How we react moving forward will speak volumes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
well, yesterday Dak didn’t play well and he’s admitted it in the press conference.

speaking for myself now, I just want to see our team play more consistently. It’s not that I expect them to be outstanding every game. Even if it’s just above average I’d rather see them more disciplined because otherwise, they are a roller coaster ride.

There were some positives that I saw. The penalties were only 3 for the second straight week and the goal line stand and final drive were impressive but both of those were either from a turnover or in desperation

I didn’t expect a 17 point win…….I would have preferred just seeing 4 quarters of consistent play instead of the schift show. Reread our game day comments in the thread and you will see how disgusted some here were.

I agree, dak did not play well and this team in general did not play up to their standards. Everyone would love to have seen 4qrt of consistent play and a total domination but NFL does not work that way, not just the Cowboys, eagles and other top contenders have put up games like that. I don't think there is a single Cowboy fan happy with how they played. What many are happy about is this team showed enough fight in them to pull out a win that had loss written all over it. I will gladly take 10-3 vs 9-4 and make no apologies for it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
There are some days when things just don't go your way. That was yesterday for The Cowboys. There was just bad energy in the air from bad playing to losing players to injury, yet, the team overcame that for a W.

This isn't the NCAA. It's the NFL. A win doesn't have to be pretty.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There are some days when things just don't go your way. That was yesterday for The Cowboys. There was just bad energy in the air from bad playing to losing players to injury, yet, the team overcame that for a W.

This isn't the NCAA. It's the NFL. A win doesn't have to be pretty.
Yep

This was as ugly a win as it gets.