Twitter: Cowboys work out eight players Wednesday

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Bringing in Chris Glaser shows they're looking for blockers.

Eric Saebert is also a blocking TE, previously with Denver and Miami.

Davion Tayler is an athletic LB who's been with the Bears and Eagles.

Last edited:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you, Rush has to go....
you-a-hater-curtis-payne.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
You have a qb.

No, we have a big athlete playing QB when he should have been a tight end or something. Had Dak gone to another team he would not have lasted coming on eight years, they would have moved on from him. Parcells is right, you know a QB is good or not after three years, yet here we are and probably more years coming up. Hey, but Dak got rich so good for him, and sometimes he puts up some pretty stats, along with empty calories.

Carson

Reaction score
No, we have a big athlete playing QB when he should have been a tight end or something. Had Dak gone to another team he would not have lasted coming on eight years, they would have moved on from him. Parcells is right, you know a QB is good or not after three years, yet here we are and probably more years coming up. Hey, but Dak got rich so good for him, and sometimes he puts up some pretty stats, along with empty calories.
Come on now, that’s ridiculous. He’s won nearly 60% of his career games and is 65-38. Any team outside of Dallas, Kansas City, Philadelphia would be ecstatic with those #s.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Didn't know if this was you or MountaineerCowboy, or maybe the same guy!
:muttley:

Kumala808

Reaction score
And we know who are fake cowboy fans that only whine

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As Cliff Clavin would say:

“Who are people who have never been in my kitchen?"

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
These guys would seem to be Practice Squad options who could promote up 4 times.

Devodrick "Buddy" Johnson was a high school QB in Dallas at Kimball, then a LB at TAMU.
He's a run stuffing LB who should be better on ST.
But he is not as good as Malik Jefferson so would seem a Practice Squadder at best who gets 4 elevations to cover kicks.

I don't recognize the other guys but I am guessing they are similar fringe PS guys.

All that said working out big names who are street free agents is even less impressive than no names.
Chances a no name slips through cracks at least exists.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I would like to see them work out Davion Davis. I think he's still got something left to give in the NFL.

Praxit

Reaction score
...relax gents. Stick to your daytime jobs.

Let those with right acclimation's, do theirs.. ;)..

aikemirv

Reaction score
Who was that Wheat kid? He mad elike 2 mistakes on 5 plays he was in on

joseephuss

Reaction score
What's the problem? There aren't a bunch of all-pro players in their prime just sitting around waiting to be signed by any team right now. There is nothing wrong with churning the bottom of the roster.