Twitter: Cowboys worked out three guys today; Durant to IR, sign LB Tim Dobbins, OG Baca to PS

jrumann59

Reaction score
I loved Tim Dobbins in "The Shawshank Redemption" and as Maverick's RIO at the end of "Top Gun". :p

MrMom

Reaction score
Will Smith was signed to our PS, as well as Baca.

MrMom

Reaction score
was keith davis promoted or cut?

I wish Keith Davis were still around, would bump Spillman off the roster. LB Keith Smith is still on the active roster. LB Will Smith is taking LB Troy Davis' PS spot. He is going to be signed to a future's contract once he recovers from whatever injury he has.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
IRVING, Texas – The Cowboys have signed linebacker Tim Dobbins to the active roster and moved Justin Durant to season-ending injured reserve.
The move isn’t a big surprise, as Durant tore his bicep during Monday night’s loss to the Washington Commanders. It does come contrary to Cowboys coach Jason Garrett’s indication that the team is still weighing its options regarding Durant’s injury.
“We’re still involved in that process and gathering the information about where he is, how severe the injury is, what the timetable is for the injury,” Garrett said Wednesday morning.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...s-lb-tim-dobbins-durant-ir-r-mcclain-sits-out

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
Remembering him playing at houston he has a good hustle too him always seemed too be around the ball.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder if they'll give Dobbins some athletic socks with this equipment for the tryout, and if he then says that giving him clothing set him free and then he goes around telling everybody 'You cannot harm Mike McCord.' And then if he makes the team and ends up making a bad play, if he goes into the locker room and starts hitting his head against a locker or a brick wall to atone for it.

Probably not, but that'd be weird if that happened, right?

That was a really strange read. I applaude you. Took me a bit to get it and my first thought was this was a nice 'Jack Handy' type deep thought, but eventually I got it.