Twitter: Cowboys working on something “big”

Rayman70

Reaction score
He would be our best offensive player.

He should be paid more than anyone we have on offense aside the QB position.

We can pay anyone we want like any other team can. This league is about picking your spots and the year.
yeah but this front office doesnt do that well. Which is why it aint happening,.

Carson

Reaction score
Would you go all in with that joke of a QB? Actually probably worth it the sooner you could show him the door.
You give it a shot. Extend him a year, trade for Ramsey, sign Wagner and draft a 1T. Run the ball and play elite defense

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Why do we need a corner? Can he play QB, no honestly Is he gonna help stop the run and generate pass rush? On defense our main problem was not corner and Bland played very well and should be able to start opposite Diggs and Lewis comes back in the slot this year.

True about Bland. He did look very good. Perhaps not Ramsay, but we could use probably a bit more depth though. Especially if Brown leaves.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
yeah but this front office doesnt do that well. Which is why it aint happening,.
He's got a 2 year guaranteed contract.

This year he'll be $19 million + against the cap and next year under $15 million under the cap.

Pretty safe contract if you ask me.

Kyler Murray played much better as soon as Hopkins got back from his PED suspension. Hopkins was productive. 9 games, 717 yards and 64 receptions.

Cowboys0988

Reaction score
With Stephen admitting to screwing up at WR last year, my guess is the FO is about to over-compensate and make a move for a vet WR.

OBJ or a big trade for Hopkins would be my guess
Kinda like this move?
Cowboys trade for WR

Dallas made the move to acquire Roy Williams and a seventh-round pick from the Detroit Lions for Dallas' first-round, third-round, and sixth-round pick.

Yikes.

CWR

Reaction score
I honestly can NOT remember the last time the Cowboys were working on "something big," and it actually was exciting.

I'm fully prepared to hear their big announcement is a partnership with Winstar or something else I couldn't care less about.

However, I'm still naive enough to be intrigued...

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I honestly can NOT remember the last time the Cowboys were working on "something big," and it actually was exciting.

I'm fully prepared to hear their big announcement is a partnership with Winstar or something else I couldn't care less about.

However, I'm still naive enough to be intrigued...
I remeber once an announcement like this was made, and it turned out to be a new partnership for stadium concessions

Reactions: CWR

DuncanIso

Reaction score
With Stephen admitting to screwing up at WR last year, my guess is the FO is about to over-compensate and make a move for a vet WR.

OBJ or a big trade for Hopkins would be my guess
They didn’t want to pay Cooper 60 million is base salary.

Is Cooper worth that much?

Cleveland is now on the hook for 40 million in base salary.

If he has 100 receptions in 23, that’s 200k per catch.

ICP

Reaction score
This is going in so many different directions in including who they basically select in the draft that's it's pretty much a joke at this point