Twitter: Cowboys working out kickers

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
Good grief! Does this have anything to do with playing/practicing on field turf all the time I wonder?? Or is Bailer playing too much golf!

It was all about that "bow chicka wow wow" action. ;):omg::thumbup:

Sydla

Reaction score
Mickey said several people, including himself, had complaints about the mattress.

Didn't Tiger Woods have his mattress sent ahead to where he was staying the week of tournaments he was playing in?

Maybe Jerry can spring for each player to have personal mattresses they take on road trips with them.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Can't believe nobody has suggested we trade Romo to the Jets for Nick Folk.

I'm kidding everybody, I'm just kidding.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mickey said several people, including himself, had complaints about the mattress.
Maybe the issue was that Dan, Mickey and "several people" were all trying to sleep on the same mattress.

Jerry trying to save money?

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
The thought of not having Bailey as our kicker is a terrifying one. I remember how before him fg attempts were filled with uncertainty and stress. ((Shutters))

Novacek84

Reaction score
Sign me up for Robbie Gould. Love that guy. Solid K. Bears were nuts to let him go.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sign me up for Robbie Gould. Love that guy. Solid K. Bears were nuts to let him go.

It's possible that the Cowboys will hire whoever has the hot hand (foot) right now when they have the three guys in for a tryout. I think Gould and Forbath might have the advantage and they're both better than average statistically, although Forbath has been better in the long range kicks during his career. In any event, they're all considered temporary fill-ins. Here's hoping we just get the one that's the best for right now.

loublue22

Reaction score
Gould's long range numbers might be a little skewed playing in Chicago, if Bailey can't go I'd sign him

conner01

Reaction score
Can't imagine going back to the days when we had to sit and watch field goals to see if we made them

Rockdoc

Reaction score
didnt we have forbath on the practice squad long ago?
gould has the experience, forbath may be slightly more talented.
i dont know that Gould is know as a big kick kicker.
i lean towards forbath with seeing anything
the coaches will pick correctly

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Gould makes the most sense. Watch him not be the choice.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Good grief! Does this have anything to do with playing/practicing on field turf all the time I wonder?? Or is Bailer playing too much golf!
Or trying too hard to create a family.

That always tweaked mine.

;-)))