Cowboys working out UFL DE Jonathan Garvin

John813

Reaction score
A guy that should of stayed in college for his senior year, but IIRC Rosseau was taking snaps from him.
IIRC the transfer system was still the 1 year wait back then?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL. He was the other end opposite Taco Charlton for Birmingham.

I wonder if the scouts mumbled to themselves watching the film..."Should have been TJ Watt, but nooooooo, he might not be able to play Edge in a 4-3"
Oh brother, let it go. We aren't the only team that passed on Watt. Keep on dissing the team you root for if it makes you feel better. You need to take of the blinders if you want to make it as a scout. I'd figure you'd give us some insight on the UFL players instead criticizing your team.

Last edited:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
LOL. He was the other end opposite Taco Charlton for Birmingham.

I wonder if the scouts mumbled to themselves watching the film..."Should have been TJ Watt, but nooooooo, he might not be able to play Edge in a 4-3"
right talk about a huge bust. Soft Taco. TJ Watt should have been the pick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know…maybe there is something building a roster with hungry UsFl guys who dominated over there as opposed to 33 year old guys or guys past their prime.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Oh brother, let it go. We aren't the only team that passed on Watt. Keep on disses the team you root for if it makes you feel better. You need to take of the blinders if you want to make it as a scout. I'd figure you'd give us some insight on the UFL players instead criticizing your team.
You don't think scouts talk about and rue the players they missed on? Especially if they wanted the other guy. Some of the best conversations I have had with scouts and player personnel guys are about the guy you didn't draft...it's how you learn.

Come on now, stop being so sensitive in your ongoing efforts to protect the Jones.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You don't think scouts talk about and rue the players they missed on? Especially if they wanted the other guy. Some of the best conversations I have had with scouts and player personnel guys are about the guy you didn't draft...it's how you learn.

Come on now, stop being so sensitive in your ongoing efforts to protect the Jones.
I know exactly what they talk about...but to keep making fun of the team you are supposedly a fan of is mind boggling to me. I pisses me off, I don't see anything funny about it. I think a good scout would feel the same....then again, you aren't a scout yet, so you get a pass. Laugh away.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
If he makes the team better, go for it. Just not sure there is much NFL caliber talent sitting around waiting for a call.

stiletto

Reaction score
It's the new wave FA. They are cheaper and so far it is has been effective for the Cowboys, not gonna lie.