Cowboys working out UFL DE Jonathan Garvin

_sturt_

Reaction score
Maybe just me, but I'll assume anyone we sign at this stage to be a camp body who is thought to have some chance of making the practice squad. Only serious competitors for an actual 53-man roster slot would be guys who legitimately have been on NFL rosters the last two or more seasons. Doesn't look like we're in that market, and that's a disappointment especially where it concerns our apparent contentment to have zero proven NFL talents at 1-tech.

stiletto

Reaction score
Jethro does not really have a problem spending money. He has a problem of managing the Cap. That is why we need a real GM.
Wrong, they don't like spending money. There are SO MANY ways they could manipulate the cap to gain millions in available dollars. They just choose not to do it as an excuse to not spend money in FA and even on their current guys. Not saying it isn't mismanaged but I maintain that they just don't like cash spending on players. They are one of the least "cash" spending teams in the league.

https://overthecap.com/cash-spending

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wrong, they don't like spending money. There are SO MANY ways they could manipulate the cap to gain millions in available dollars. They just choose not to do it as an excuse to not spend money in FA and even on their current guys. Not saying it isn't mismanaged but I maintain that they just don't like cash spending on players. They are one of the least "cash" spending teams in the league.

He does not know how to manipulate the cap. He would spend it on the wrong players over pay.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao:

The guy is only doing a work out and to be a camp body, PS at best as of now. Not even signed yet.

But here we are with all the usual comments of negativity.

I still prefer a DT and another RB to compete. Though I did read a few days ago, Luepke has moved up to #3 on the depth chart.

Chasing6

Reaction score

The guy is only doing a work out and to be a camp body, PS at best as of now. Not even signed yet.

I still prefer a DT and another RB to compete. Though I did read a few days ago, Luepke has moved up to #3 on the depth chart.
When we figure out Luepke talent fans are going to wonder why it took so long.

GINeric

Reaction score
Oh brother, let it go. We aren't the only team that passed on Watt. Keep on dissing the team you root for if it makes you feel better. You need to take of the blinders if you want to make it as a scout. I'd figure you'd give us some insight on the UFL players instead criticizing your team.

I swear I have never seen so many fans hate on and root against their own team and players they claim to cheer for in my life.

There aren't any other sports franchises in the world that have the type of fans we have who wish for failure amongst its own players and coaches than we have either. I've never seen anything like it in all of sports.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score

It would be hilarious if Luepke pulled off a Peyton Hillis one year wonder season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Many are getting what they want, tank and blow it up.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Now we are shopping in the UFL bin. Championshippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp