Cowboys working out UFL DE Jonathan Garvin

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That game is too complicated for Jerry.
You must be one of them their Hater Trolls I have heard so much about ......... Jerry is a Super Genius

Here is his card

s-l1600.jpg

Chasing6

Reaction score
Special teamers are easier to find in the UFL and other leagues but when you start looking for them in the trenches and other skill positions it gets more challenging
I agree. However we should be able to find someone who can at least compete with our current roster.

I am hopeful the plan is a trade before cutdowns. Because we know we will not out bid anyone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The ownership is cheap. Blame Brandon Carr.. even though he wasn't that bad of a signing. He just wasn't Deion so Jerry and Stephen have been pissed ever since when it comes to FA.
Yeah for the life of me I don’t know why Brandon Carr scared them he wasn’t that bad of a signing….

Chasing6

Reaction score
The ownership is cheap. Blame Brandon Carr.. even though he wasn't that bad of a signing. He just wasn't Deion so Jerry and Stephen have been pissed ever since when it comes to FA.
Jethro does not really have a problem spending money. He has a problem of managing the Cap. That is why we need a real GM.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Oh brother, let it go. We aren't the only team that passed on Watt. Keep on dissing the team you root for if it makes you feel better. You need to take of the blinders if you want to make it as a scout. I'd figure you'd give us some insight on the UFL players instead criticizing your team.
and keep on defending Jethro no matter what
people need a laugh

Chasing6

Reaction score
So last year was a deep WR Draft knowing CD wants a new contract. The Niners were in the same position. They drafted a WR in round 1 and we don't draft 1 at all.

Next year is supposed to be a deep RB draft. Hopefully we draft a RB.