News: Cowboys WR core ranked 12th (PFF)

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Washington specifically I'll address separately.
It is quite obvious he did jack squat in PITT but it is also very easy to see why.
What a terrible, terrible fit.
Washington is a Texas kid who was a straight-line deep threat in college on turf at OSU.
PITT kept him in cold, outdoor games with weak armed QBs.
Really poor use of his skillset and strange fit out of the draft.

Washington is a similar type player to Gallup.
Thats why Dallas went and got him.

Agree that Washington is a shorter, stockier version of Gallup.

I think Kellen Moore will figure out a way to make him an asset to the offense.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Watson may not throw him many if any passes this year.
And if he doesn't it could be ugly because Baker isn't likely playing there under any circumstances.
CLE didn't guarantee the 2023 season (I initially thought they had but they did not) so a down year and Amari may not even be back in 2023.

I'm interested to see where Amari ends up in 23.

I can see him in New England, honestly.

Or on any NFCE team other than us.

My guess is he'll play for one of those four teams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
With all the PFF rankings that have been posted lately some of you must think their opinions are the gospel. Lol

Pass2Run

Reaction score
With all the PFF rankings that have been posted lately some of you must think their opinions are the gospel. Lol

PFF is just a source that gives another way to look at things as a fan. It's not a metric coaches should use too much. Or that fans should get too overly excited about. It's about agreeing on certain facts so you can proceed with a discussion based on those facts. PFF has a formula that it bases on facts, but it's not entirely indicative of a players' ability. We all know that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
PFF is just a source that gives another way to look at things as a fan. It's not a metric coaches should use too much. Or that fans should get too overly excited about. It's about agreeing on certain facts so you can proceed with a discussion based on those facts. PFF has a formula that it bases on facts, but it's not entirely indicative of a players' ability. We all know that.

I’ve never put much stock in PFF. Some of their rankings are borderline laughable. Just my opinion.