Twitter: Cowboys/Zeke Lawsuit. Cover-up in Police Crash

Gaede

Reaction score
This is so dumb. Reminds me of the Dez thing.

Just an excuse for people to pile on a player and scapegoat him into oblivion, which is a strange thing to do when that player is the best one on your team.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
A clown? dude you on some sick sauce. You have no idea if this dude is just after some money Zeke already admitted that he was at fault. It's up to the insurance company after that

This, 2 years after the fact a minor fender bender. Wow!

uvaballa

Reaction score
This, 2 years after the fact a minor fender bender. Wow!
If it was $33k in damage that is not a fender bender. A lot of cars on the road aren't even worth that much.

Doubt he would have been suspended for this since it doesn't seem like he was impaired but Zeke's new nickname should be "Can't get right".

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If it was $33k in damage that is not a fender bender. A lot of cars on the road aren't even worth that much.

Doubt he would have been suspended for this since it doesn't seem like he was impaired but Zeke's new nickname should be "Can't get right".

Did not know how much but todays cars don't take much to get that much compared to cars made in the 70's. I had someone run into me and the cost of my car, I was like really?.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

If it was a top end Merc, you ding up some of the cpus in the hood and that could run in the 10’s of thousands. Zeke probably drives in style.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Clickbait trash article.

"Man Hurt in accident with Cowboys' Flake Superstar RB Files Extortion Level Lawsuit against Dallas Cowboys and Frisco PD"

Is it really? I bet Zeke refused to go to the hospital because if he did...then there would be a record of his blood sample. I don't blame the guy one bit for suing. Guy just about killed him speeding...because said #21 jerkoff can't take care of his own business properly.

How much more evidence do we need to see before your convinced #21 is an A-hole?

Need another Josh Brent incident? Can't believe people are still protecting this POS...:angry:

GMO415

Reaction score
BS. The Plaintiff is claiming EzE and the Cowboys downplayed the severity of the accident. Injured parties are not required by statutes compelling them to reveal any injuries.

Furthermore, Subjects' medical records are Federally protected under HIPPA, and are subsequently confidential. The Plaintiff has no legal right to them even under discovery.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I fully expect something to happen for this. Maybe just a fine though hopefully

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

This will spiral, ruffians!
So many levels of possible deceit by Zeke, Jerry, the coach at the scene, the police.
*Ran a red light?
*Not cited?
*NO CONCUSSION PROTOCAL???
*Jerry covering up for a playoff game four days later?

Remember when the Watergate burglary was just a third-rate burglary?
This has that scope if it spirals out of control and Goddell sniffs a banishment.
Really. Running a red light?:facepalm:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In his suit, filed by attorney Larry Friedman, Hill claims Dallas Cowboys running backs coach Gary Brown had raced to the scene of the accident and told Hill, "We will take care of everything."

Hill claims the Cowboys did NOT take care of anything -- and he's suing both Zeke and the Cowboys for $20 MILLION in damages.

Looks like promises were allegedly made, not kept, so now he's suing the Cowboys.
That verbal " he sez' they said" is gonna fly like a lead brick , once the accused denies promising squat

Hadenough

Reaction score
The accident happened more than two-and-a-half years ago. In Texas the statute of limitations for a personal injury case is two years.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is so dumb. Reminds me of the Dez thing.

Just an excuse for people to pile on a player and scapegoat him into oblivion, which is a strange thing to do when that player is the best one on your team.

Crazy idea.

How about Zeke stop doing stupid crap off the field?

I know, it’s nuts to suggest that.