Twitter: Cowboys/Zeke Lawsuit. Cover-up in Police Crash

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The plaintif claims he was concerned the accident wasn't reported to the league so Zeke didn't go through concussion protocol. lol

There is no concussion protocol for that sized head. It's better than an air bag.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Did they cash you out on the spot? Or was it empty?

I wish, If my car was not modified and found Illegal I would of had a nice payday. I almost lost my job with the agency because of it. The insurance company had a good lawyer and tried to claim I used my job and contacts to violate NHTSA regulations. Which I did not , but the declaration HS-7 form I had could not be found. I had an only a front clip of a car imported to me and swapped into my LEGAL car. The lawyer for the insurance, guy was surprised by jury gave me zilch not even medical.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lawsuit-police-cover-up-crash/

The Dallas Cowboys conspired with police to cover up info from a 2017 car crash that would have sidelined Ezekiel Elliott from a crucial NFL playoff game ... so says a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The suit stems from a January 11, 2017 car crash -- 4 days before the Cowboys played the Packers in an NFC Divisional Round game -- when Zeke slammed a GMC Yukon into a BMW 750 driven by Ronnie Hill on his way to the Cowboys practice facility.

143c9a10e6a048f4aac33266d00d85ab_md.jpg

Hill claims Zeke was obviously at fault because the running back was running late to practice and had "barreled through a red light" -- causing more than $33,000 in damage to Hill's vehicle. Hill claims he suffered "serious and permanent" injuries in the wreck.

Are you kidding ? 20 million in damages for that ?!

lol... wow .

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
$20M in damages - ha!

Doesn't take 2.5 years to build a case. Sounds to me like somebody found an ambulance-chaser lawyer who is hoping for a small 'settlement' fee just to avoid the hassle.

I was backed into in a McD's drive-thru at maybe 10 MPH and our cars were stuck together. That changed once the cops told them to pull forward and proceeded to rip my bumper off completely.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
I wish, If my car was not modified and found Illegal I would of had a nice payday. I almost lost my job with the agency because of it. The insurance company had a good lawyer and tried to claim I used my job and contacts to violate NHTSA regulations. Which I did not , but the declaration HS-7 form I had could not be found. I had an only a front clip of a car imported to me and swapped into my LEGAL car. The lawyer for the insurance, guy was surprised by jury gave me zilch not even medical.
Damn that sucks

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
$20M in damages - ha!

Doesn't take 2.5 years to build a case. Sounds to me like somebody found an ambulance-chaser lawyer who is hoping for a small 'settlement' fee just to avoid the hassle.

I was backed into in a McD's drive-thru at maybe 10 MPH and our cars were stuck together. That changed once the cops told them to pull forward and proceeded to rip my bumper off completely.
Yeah I'm not too worried about this. It just adds more fuel for people like Jane Slater and Mike Fisher to obsess about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Lets be honest here, ANY ONE OF US would have don't the same thing Jerry did here. Smart play.

This clown is just coming back now for a payday.

But its just ANOTHER example of the stupid train wreck that is Zeke Elliott.

Sam33458

Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/30/ezekiel-elliott-dallas-cowboys-lawsuit-police-cover-up-crash/

The Dallas Cowboys conspired with police to cover up info from a 2017 car crash that would have sidelined Ezekiel Elliott from a crucial NFL playoff game ... so says a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

The suit stems from a January 11, 2017 car crash -- 4 days before the Cowboys played the Packers in an NFC Divisional Round game -- when Zeke slammed a GMC Yukon into a BMW 750 driven by Ronnie Hill on his way to the Cowboys practice facility.

143c9a10e6a048f4aac33266d00d85ab_md.jpg

Hill claims Zeke was obviously at fault because the running back was running late to practice and had "barreled through a red light" -- causing more than $33,000 in damage to Hill's vehicle. Hill claims he suffered "serious and permanent" injuries in the wreck.

This looks like your basic fender bender. Michael Avenatti must be representing the plaintiff...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score