Cowboys Zone - A Great Place to hang out with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Brother... that year before, you just knew.
You just knew it was coming. It was an amazing feeling and it got more amazing when they were doing it.
I know. It was an amazing ride. I couldn't wait for the next season. I remember shopping for Cowboy stuff in 1988 and 1989 in the mall and I got laughed at. I had the last laugh. lol

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah, I can see it now. We won with less TDs than other teams, we suck. Or our defense gave up more than other teams who won titles, we suck.

Great minds think alike. It wasn't a real super bowl win because the other team had a star player out with injury.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I know. It was an amazing ride. I couldn't wait for the next season. I remember shopping for Cowboy stuff in 1988 and 1989 in the mall and I got laughed at. I had the last laugh. lol
Awesome... Totally awesome.

We all hope for that high to come back to us.
It was a euphoria that was not short lived, like heroin, but last for a long time like getting that big paying promotion and you're stunned by your paychecks for months.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Was anyone at that free Cowboys rally before we went to play San Fran? I was like 11th in line, the place was packed, and I'll never forget Jimmy saying we're going to "paraphrasing" whip that ace.

Corso

Reaction score
Was anyone at that free Cowboys rally before we went to play San Fran? I was like 11th in line, the place was packed, and I'll never forget Jimmy saying we're going to "paraphrasing" whip that ace.
You're a monster Clove.
I know my bandwagons and choose them well.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
rj-ochoa_2017-schedule-afc-west-nfc-east-nfc-west.jpg

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I remember that one Super Bowl where the Cowboys actually walked out instead of running. Those boys were bad.

Corso

Reaction score
That team didn't only win, they let their opponents know they were going to win before the game even started and they reminded them every second of the game clock ticking.
It was beautiful.

And probably a detriment to our team today.
Garrett wants that philosophy and it could only work when the salary cap wasn't in effect:
To out-talent the opponent with simplistic plays.

They were a blessing and now they could be considered a curse.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I am just enjoying another great day on this forum and I just want to send a shout out to everyone here. This is a great place for info, fun and discussion. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but quite honestly that is what makes this such a great interesting place.

Here's a toast to all my CZ friends! Here's to the knowledge, sarcasm, wit, banter and arguing we do. It's all among friends!
AAAAHHHHHH SHADDUP.........lol, jk with ya Verdict

diver5000

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone--A Great Place to hang out with friends

As an Eagles fan (they're going to the Super Bowl) I have to admit that I'm having lots of fun here. Drop me a line and we'll chat :)

star-ving

Reaction score
They should have a NEGATIVE ZONE devoted to us whiners...that way all the whiners that whine about our whining will no longer whine about our whining if they choose to avoid the NEGATIVE ZONE...

Yeah I like that...sounds like an alternate universe.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
They should have a NEGATIVE ZONE devoted to us whiners...that way all the whiners that whine about our whining will no longer whine about our whining if they choose to avoid the NEGATIVE ZONE...

Yeah I like that...sounds like an alternate universe.

I prefer 'hater'. Whiner sounds too much like a 3 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.