Cowboys Zone - A Great Place to hang out with friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Cowboys Zone--A Great Place to hang out with friends

As an Eagles fan (they're going to the Super Bowl) I have to admit that I'm having lots of fun here. Drop me a line and we'll chat :)
You can always look this goober up, homie.

aria

Reaction score
Cowboys Zone--A Great Place to hang out with friends

As an Eagles fan (they're going to the Super Bowl) I have to admit that I'm having lots of fun here. Drop me a line and we'll chat :)
Fantastic! It’s a shame you’re not able to tell us in person while you throw bottles, batteries and other foreign objects at us in person. Perhaps we can meet up in Philthy after they lose the Super Bowl to have a few good laughs or if they win I’ll be more than happy to join your fellow fans in destroying the “City of Brotherly Love”.

Really, how stupid are you guys to destroy and vandalize your own city after winning a GAME? Animals literally have more sense than 90% of the population of Philthy but that should be a surprise to no one except Eagles fans. I guess that’s what happens after decades of killing your own brain cells, it’s passed down from generation to generation.

Hope to see you back after you lose! I just hope you’re Philthy fans treat Minneapolis with more respect than you do your own city.

diver5000

Reaction score
Fantastic! It’s a shame you’re not able to tell us in person while you throw bottles, batteries and other foreign objects at us in person. Perhaps we can meet up in Philthy after they lose the Super Bowl to have a few good laughs or if they win I’ll be more than happy to join your fellow fans in destroying the “City of Brotherly Love”.

Really, how stupid are you guys to destroy and vandalize your own city after winning a GAME? Animals literally have more sense than 90% of the population of Philthy but that should be a surprise to no one except Eagles fans. I guess that’s what happens after decades of killing your own brain cells, it’s passed down from generation to generation.

Hope to see you back after you lose! I just hope you’re Philthy fans treat Minneapolis with more respect than you do your own city.

Please don't hold back and tell me how you really feel... I'm listening....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just enjoying another great day on this forum and I just want to send a shout out to everyone here. This is a great place for info, fun and discussion. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but quite honestly that is what makes this such a great interesting place.

Here's a toast to all my CZ friends! Here's to the knowledge, sarcasm, wit, banter and arguing we do. It's all among friends!
Dilly, Dilly!!! Lol, Salud!

Corso

Reaction score
I don't like anybody...
tenor.gif

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
I am just enjoying another great day on this forum and I just want to send a shout out to everyone here. This is a great place for info, fun and discussion. I know sometimes we don't see eye to eye, but quite honestly that is what makes this such a great interesting place.

Here's a toast to all my CZ friends! Here's to the knowledge, sarcasm, wit, banter and arguing we do. It's all among friends!

It is the best Cowboys board by far, maybe even the best board for the entire NFL. A little PC at times but that is ok.

kskboys

Reaction score
I love everybody!!!!

Or was it nobody?

That is soooooo hard to keep straight.

Kids today just don't know how easy they have it. When I was a kid I had to walk through 9 feet of shag carpet just to change the channel!!!!

Corso

Reaction score
I love everybody!!!!

Or was it nobody?

That is soooooo hard to keep straight.

Kids today just don't know how easy they have it. When I was a kid I had to walk through 9 feet of shag carpet just to change the channel!!!!
I liked that...
Shag carpet was obviously someone paying their debt off to the Debbil.

aria

Reaction score
Please don't hold back and tell me how you really feel... I'm listening....
I prefer Bill Burr to do the talking, he’s much better at it. But you know what you are and you animals showed the rest of the world what (notice I didn’t say who) you are after last weekend.

diver5000

Reaction score
Bill is a funny guy, no? Here's what he has to say about Dallas fans... funny stuff :)

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I really enjoy it here too and feel like, despite differences that the board has improved greatly over the years where even hotly charged posts have some great back and forth, etc. Cheers :thumbup:

aria

Reaction score
Bill is a funny guy, no? Here's what he has to say about Dallas fans... funny stuff :)

He is one of my favorite comedians :) reminds me a lot of myself with the swearing, hatred and being po’d all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.