Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

glimmerman

Reaction score
Shoved 2 cops? No arrest? Maybe if they were in Texas but not Florida. Unless cops were Cowboy fans. I don’t doubt the fight happened.

Conduct detrimental to the league. 2 to 4 game suspension.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure which is more erratic. Goodell's actual suspension deciding process? Or fans joking or serious predictions of what Goodell will actually do? :laugh:

So. TMZ says there is a video recorded by the bar but they do not have possession of it. Possible. Is TMZ losing their touch? Is the bar demanding more money for the video than TMZ is willing to pay for it?

Police file a report but the report does not list Crawford as a participant in a fight resulting in multiple injuries. Officers do not detain or arrest Crawford. However, witnesses claim Crawford was fighting. TMZ usually has video to help corroborate their sensationalized stories.

The fight is seen "play out clear as day" on the bar video. Did TMZ see the video they have not gotten possession of? Did someone report to TMZ that the video captured the fight "clear as day?" Were the people informing TMZ their adament witnesses? Do the adament witnesses work for the bar?

It is not like TMZ to be so abstact. No video. A lot of hearsay. I dislike it when TMZ is so sketchy. Perhaps it would have been a normal TMZ story if weed was involved..?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I love these takes...

TMZ is a news reporting site. They report developing stories in real-time.

People like to act like they’re the National Inquirer making up headlines like “Elvis Seen Alive with Alien Girlfriend.”

They don’t.

To get the 'headline' no matter what. The news is secondary.