Cowboyswire: TMZ claims Cowboys Tyrone Crawford involved in Florida bar brawl

Aven8

Reaction score
What in the world is he doing hanging out at Spring Break in Panama city? He's 29 years old.

That's a serious lack of judgement.

Well first of all I have a buddy that has been working down there with generators after the hurricane for months. The whole town is leveled and unrecognizable so I’m not sure where they were hanging out.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There have always been elements within the news reporting industry striving to relay information to the public before complete verification of a story to beat their rivals 'to the punch'. Dewey Beats Truman is a classic example from the mid-20th century.

Even so, self-proclaimed journalists used to overwhelmingly favor collection of as many facts possibl before publishing a story over simply being the first to publish an incompletely verified story. The noticeable shift towards the latter began in the early/mid 80's. Internet and social media networks have expanded upon the Being First Regardless Of Actual Details practice exponentially.

Change has always been a factor in life but it is always not the best thing in all cases. The current state of news reporting is no exception. Hopefully, all the facts will be compiled eventually for the public to get a fuller picture of this particular story.

LittleD

Reaction score
No video on Elliot either and he got 6 games. Lol

Big difference between bar brawl and mistreating a woman these days? If you hit or kick a woman for any reason you get 6 to 9 games
for sure no excuses allowed.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big difference between bar brawl and mistreating a woman these days? If you hit or kick a woman for any reason you get 6 to 9 games
for sure no excuses allowed.
This is a very valid point in my opinion due to the NFL's (questionable) public relations position on domestic abuse.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
In this day and age of cell phones and everyone recording everything and yet there isn't any footage yet? Really?

Yea,,,

Course, I am probably the only person who doesn't see this as a huge deal, but, I am different.

Rayman70

Reaction score
alcohol , women, a bar, brings out "extra courage" lol...and is not a good mix. NFL players are also easy targets and must understand the risk factor every time they go out anywhere, especially to a bar. Not to mention, it was spring break. The rowdy factor goes up to11 in that case.

Rayman70

Reaction score
OBJ was rewarded with a new contract after his hookers, cocaine and pizza incident..lol...no suspension, no NUTHIN. Its poetic justice the Gents had to trade him. They are getting killed by the sports media for it. AND I LOVE IT.

Manster_Mash

Reaction score
Pushing officers may be related to the staff of the club. Often, off duty officers work security at places like these.