CowboysZone Celebrity Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 274)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
An Open Letter to Salma Hayek Fans

6/26/2020

Dear Salma Fans,

It is with much sadness that I inform you I voted for Emily Ratajkowski. I should point out the sole reason why Ratajkowski was ever in this tournament was because I nominated her #3 on my ballot list. No one else did. Not even her other fans here on CowboysZone.

Hayek was #6 on my ballot list. I went with my gut (after eating lunch/the lemon herb fish was delicious!) and decided my original order of preference was best.

And with that I bid you all a fond farewell. The FBI will hide me within its witness protection program, where my family and I will live in peace--forever safe from the righteous wrath of Tony " @visionary " Soprano. I'm outta here and good luck! Hopefully Hayek makes a late run for the championship before the deadline!

Sincerely,

DallasEast
The Gutless Moderator

visionary

Reaction score
An Open Letter to Salma Hayek Fans

6/26/2020

Dear Salma Fans,

It is with much sadness that I inform you I voted for Emily Ratajkowski. I should point out the sole reason why Ratajkowski was ever in this tournament was because I nominated her #3 on my ballot list. No one else did. Not even her other fans here on CowboysZone.

Hayek was #6 on my ballot list. I went with my gut (after eating lunch/the lemon herb fish was delicious!) and decided my original order of preference was best.

And with that I bid you all a fond farewell. The FBI will hide me within its witness protection program, where my family and I will live in peace--forever safe for the righteous wrath of Tony " @visionary " Soprano. I'm outta here and good luck! Hopefully Hayek makes a late run for the championship before the deadline!

Sincerely,

DallasEast
The Gutless Moderator

Why you no good low down......

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Nine members have voted so far in the championship thread but no one has commented on the graphic bracket I posted there yet. :( It's has moving pictures and everything like the silent film era!!!

Except in color. :laugh:
I almost did, got "distracted", then 10 minutes later forgot where I was and went to sleep :laugh:

So kind of your fault :D;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any comments about the tournament schedule so far? It was planned to last for a week and give site members enough time to vote each round.

Round 1 and the Sweet 16 were intentionally set at two days due to the larger number of celebrities for members' consideration. The Elite 8, Final 4 and Championship rounds had fewer choices and were shorten to one day each.

In everyone's opinion, were any of the rounds too long or too short in length? Were the start or end times for each round stationed satisfactorily or could better start and end at different times of the day? Is proceeding almost immediately into the next round too quick? Or should there be a large intermission for everyone to reflect on how the previous round went before starting the next round?

This is the feedback thread. Need feedback.

tumblr_inline_ofxaqdIj541t0ijhl_500.gif

"Feed me!" :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Any comments about the tournament schedule so far? It was planned to last for a week and give site members enough time to vote each round.

Round 1 and the Sweet 16 were intentionally set at two days due to the larger number of celebrities for members' consideration. The Elite 8, Final 4 and Championship rounds had fewer choices and were shorten to one day each.

In everyone's opinion, were any of the rounds too long or too short in length? Were the start or end times for each round stationed satisfactorily or could better start and end at different times of the day? Is proceeding almost immediately into the next round too quick? Or should there be a large intermission for everyone to reflect on how the previous round went before starting the next round?

I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention.

DFWJC

Reaction score

I missed the early request for everyone to rank their top 32 or whatever the number was.
But that was probably just an oversight.
Would've been fun!

Duration seems ok

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I missed the early request for everyone to rank their top 32 or whatever the number was.
But that was probably just an oversight.
Would've been fun!

Duration seems ok
Thanks. I think I will try giving a heads up to everyone who has voted in this tournament by mentioning them in the next idea thread. The new thread would have a pool of possibly interested members from day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.