CowboysZone Celebrity Tournament Feedback Thread (Winner Post 274)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nine members have voted so far in the championship thread but no one has commented on the graphic bracket I posted there yet. :( It's has moving pictures and everything like the silent film era!!!

Except in color. :laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
Nine members have voted so far in the championship thread but no one has commented on the graphic bracket I posted there yet. :( It's has moving pictures and everything like the silent film era!!!

Except in color. :laugh:

ok I had to look at it again just to refresh my memory :flagwave::grin: But this format is much better :thumbup:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok I had to look at it again just to refresh my memory :flagwave::grin: But this format is much better :thumbup:
Thanks. I did something similar with the winner of my NIT Bracket Tournament bracket (and because it was Candice Patton :D ). I had thought about doing the same thing with the champion of this first members' vote bracket but got impatient. :cool:

For anyone who may be curious, the graphic is composed of 45 frames. Each frame was taken from two separate talk show videos of Ratajkowski and Hayek found on YouTube, that were cropped, resized and split into individual images, and embedded into each one.

Got it all done in less than an hour using YouTube, streamable.com, Videopad Video Editor, ezgif.com, TinyPNG.com, and Microsoft's Picture Manager and Access. And all for free. Yep. I'm strutting down the sidewalk like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. :muttley:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm strutting down the sidewalk like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. :muttley:
travolta-strut-o.gif

visionary

Reaction score

In that case you can send a 2 page ‘explanation’ of how the tie was broken (that no one will be able to understand ) and declare Hayek the winner

:thumbup:

Come to think of it, I bet that’s exactly what you want

:muttley:

DFWJC

Reaction score
In that case you can send a 2 page ‘explanation’ of how the tie was broken (that no one will be able to understand ) and declare Hayek the winner

Alba!
Alba!
Alba!

:laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Alba!
Alba!
Alba!

:laugh:
No need. Everyone can read my thesis abstract in Post #4. :muttley:

The tiebreaker would automatically go to Hayek, which is why I posted Bart's chalkboard. :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, that's impressive! Do you have a program in which all you have to do is write whatever you want filled in on the blackboard, or did you take a lot of time to do that?
I cannot take credit for that one. I googled "bart simpson chalkboard generator" and found a site last night. It is just a three-step deal. Type what you want. Set your preferences like line spacing, etc. And click OK or something like that. Poof! You get a custom Bart Simpson chalkboard.

I would post the site's link but my stupid work internet security keeps blocking access to the site. :rolleyes:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I cannot take credit for that one. I googled "bart simpson chalkboard generator" and found a site last night. It is just a three-step deal. Type what you want. Set your preferences like line spacing, etc. And click OK or something like that. Poof! You get a custom Bart Simpson chalkboard.

I would post the site's link but my stupid work internet security keeps blocking access to the site. :rolleyes:
I actually thought it might be something like that. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.