***CowboysZone Draft Reminder***

robert70x7

Reaction score
Risen Star;4423836 said:
That would be a Berman "whooooooaaaa!" moment.

Yeah.... I at least hope whoever was drafting for the Cowboys considered him. That would be scary.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Hostile;4423864 said:
His 2nd choice was Jared Crick, and I love both guys.

Crick would have been top 20 if not for injury.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
c'mon guys it is almost 1:30 in the morning here would like to get my pick in before 2 or atleast be down to 2 players before me so I can turn in my list of three before I go to bed

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;4423884 said:
c'mon guys it is almost 1:30 in the morning here would like to get my pick in before 2 or atleast be down to 2 players before me so I can turn in my list of three before I go to bed

Blame New England. This is the 2nd time he's held us up.

Just send in a list of ten or so players. I wouldn't wait up.

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Risen Star;4423892 said:
Blame New England. This is the 2nd time he's held us up.

Just send in a list of ten or so players. I wouldn't wait up.

okay will do

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;4423835 said:
Or the other side of the coin. I wanted to trade out of my 8 spot. I could not. As it turns out, my trading partner stayed where he was at and got an excellent player. It works both ways.

I'm not sure how that's the other side of the coin, but obviously there are multiple ways to view the thing, which is why I said cautionary tale.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
TheCount;4423905 said:
I'm not sure how that's the other side of the coin, but obviously there are multiple ways to view the thing, which is why I said cautionary tale.

I guess you might say that they are both cautionary tales yeah?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I took Coby Fleener TE Stanford for the Bengals. Was looking for a WR, but didn't see one I wanted that I wouldn't be reaching for. So I took BPA, which works out, because I will form an elite TE group with Gresham on one side and Fleener on the other, much like the Patriots did with Gronk and Hernandez.