***CowboysZone Draft Reminder***

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
When we complete the 2nd round we are going to call it a night.

You guys were great today, all day.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Hostile;4424016 said:
When we complete the 2nd round we are going to call it a night.

You guys were great today, all day.

Yeah, I was... :D

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's it for today. Please send in lists if you won't be around tomorrow. We're starting at 8am EST and the clock is now 30 minutes the rest of the way. So it should move even faster.

robert70x7

Reaction score
Thanks to Risen Star and Hostile for updating everything. I was hooked to the computer all day!

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Heck of a day. Thanks for putting this on hos and risen. And there is still a bunch of good talent!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, it's been fun. Hopefully we can keep it moving tomorrow and finish it up. There are some really good players still on the board.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
If you guys can get us lists that are ordered we can finish this tomorrow very easily. We check the lists very carefully. So tonight think about who is there and go ahead and give us some lists and we will PM again like today to keep everyone alerted.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Big thanks to the moderators and for everyone overall getting their picks in.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Ben Jones is a good pick for Indy, but I can see why Oh_Canada wanted to move back a little last night.

robert70x7

Reaction score
Joe Rod;4424234 said:
Ben Jones is a good pick for Indy, but I can see why Oh_Canada wanted to move back a little last night.

I tried offering him a 6th and 7th next year to move back to 71, he wouldn't do it. And that's why, wanted Charles.

robert70x7

Reaction score
Hostile;4424238 said:
See how fast it moves when people send us lists?

So ya'll made the Charles pick? I messaged each owner about trading up, no response.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
robert70x7;4424236 said:
I tried offering him a 6th and 7th next year to move back to 71, he wouldn't do it. And that's why, wanted Charles.

Charles was my second pick.....and I knew he wouldn't last...so I decided to hold on to the pick and help my QB out ;-)
Thanks again for the offer.