CowboysZone is pleased to welcome percyhoward and DallasEast as moderators

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
As much as he's Batman to his own little group of Superfriends, Risen's actually a good poster in my book. I rarely agree with his snap-judgements on players he's never seen in uniform, and he bails immediately when he's caught dead-to-rights and should be teased for that at every opportunity, but he brings real off-season content to the site, backs his opinions up, and isn't ever afraid for a dust-up as he likes to call them. Plus, he's funny. That's vastly preferred to 100% drive-by content-less snark.

But Risen's an 'R.' We haven't gotten that far yet.

Speaking of which, where were you, bkeavs, when we came looking? The invite was probably caught in your spam filter.

If you double every like received as a mod, you could really condition his future behavior

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you double every like received as a mod, you could really condition his future behavior

We considered taking likes away for bad jokes to try to raise the level around here a bit, but the Swaim people wouldn't allow us to do it. :(

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
All I can say is @DallasEast sucks as a mod and I can't even remember him doing it before. Maybe he will make an example out of me. :D

As for ol' @percyhoward , we haven't interacted all that much. I'm sure that's about to change. ;)