Cowher in 2008?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1300926 said:
Cowher does choke in the playoffs but if you want a guy that has won SBs, then other than say Cowher or Mumbles if he were available, not that many out there to fit the bill so to speak.
Jon Gruden :lmao:

DipChit

Reaction score
I'm not sure coaching the Cowboys would be on high on his list of teams he'd like to coach.

Who knows though.

preacherman

Reaction score
i like the idea of parcells finishing his contract, and cower taking over in 08. i thought this as soon as i heard he resigned from pittsburgh.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1299459 said:
So we're just going to go thru the motions next year and wait for another coach to take us to the promise land.

In all due respect, "I Don't Think So."

you know what.... if tuna said "last year" i think the players would be inspired and fearful and such... not going thru the motions but take it up a notch as they all respect him.

the more i think about it the more i like it, but jerruh would never do it... if we started 2-2 we'd be reading "fire him" headlines... makes for obvious problems. that said Tuna is probably the only active coach who could pull it off.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Well, Cowher's gotten his team to more championship games and Super Bowls than Bill has or ever will in Dallas. And had he not been saddled with Neil O'Donnell, he might have denied us that fifth ring.