Video: Cowher on Jerry Jones & Cowboys

Deep_South

Reaction score
Wow, Cowher burned that bridge in front of him. Can't say that I blame him.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Sums it all up.

I love that he called out dopey jr.

this past offseason was one of the worst in Jerry's time.

No reason for these people to have any say in anything that goes on with the football team.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Well I guess Cowher isn't coming here. I don't know what self respecting coach would.

wileedog

Reaction score
That guy sitting there with Cohwer may be the most annoying sports talking head I have ever seen.

And that is saying something.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I guess Cowher isn't coming here. I don't know what self respecting coach would.

Bingo!

For anyone still claiming that "Jerry can get anyone he wants to coach his team, we're America's Team". Look no further than this video to see the truth of how Jerry Jones and this team are truly viewed.

You just got honesty there. Not the usual polished-up PC junk.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Parcells?

But you know what happened with Parcells, right? Jerry let him buy the groceries until Jerry got the shopping itch again. Then he went to get T.O., then he started wanting to shop Publix and Wal-Mart and Giants and Krogers and Piggly Wiggly and Parcells I'm out of here.

Jerry even said he's not going to let any coach do the shopping anymore so, again, no self-respecting coach is going to want to come here.

Jerry aint giving up that control any more.

SJRTX

Reaction score
Wow, Cowher burned that bridge in front of him. Can't say that I blame him.

He never would have considered this circus anyway. I mean, you want the last thing you are remembered for while working in the NFL to be "running" this crap show? I doubt it.

Jerry scares away any experienced good nfl coaches. Our best bet is to find some College hotshot who's willing to take it on.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I said the same thing a while back, possibly as far as when Wade was around.

Wade handled the DC job and Jason handled the OC duties. They both report to Jerry so that makes Jerry...........

Now Monte handles the defense and who even knows who handles the offense. It could be a hot dog vendor for all we really know and whole collective reports to Jerry.

Also, this should quiet down the rumor mill a bit regarding Cowher being the next coach. He has withdrawn his application for good.