Cowherd’s interesting take on Dalton

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope he's as good as Andre Ware!

You make a great point. I get it.

But hindsight is 20/20 and you are using it. My point? Cinci just dint; get a "good": college QB.....but a consensus what the fk just happened". that rises WAY above what Andre accomplished....form what 2O years ago>?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
But TRUE!
Sure. Whatever. I don't care.
It's gotten supremely boring around here with peeps just saying the same thing over and over.
The same people say the same things to each other to no avail.
The same arguments strike both sides to no avail.

And then it's repeated. And then it's repeated.

Even you. You just repeat yourself.

I should take a sabbatical.
The laptop is starting to crap out anyways.
I need to just get a monster desktop.

morat1959

Reaction score
The video is nice, but irrelevant. Maybe go check out Carr's stats when he played. Played 12 seasons and ended up with 14,452 yds. Threw 65 TDs and 71 INTs. Not to mention his 71 fumbles.
What’s that got to do with anything? Here it is on a video..right in front of you in a one on one accuracy competition. All you can come up with is some more fantasy #s. You make my point on the Dak lovers syndrome.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is fair but I think you have to take the long view as well. If Dalton were to play a full year as the Cowboys qb he would want a new contract in the same ballpark the following year. Then you would be paying basically the same money for an older (some would say worse) qb.
If you got a super bowl out of it yo;d feel different/

Dak didn;t have to "wiun" this job...he got it handed by superstition. And he did a good job...mostly kept his sheet together and performed to or above his abilities.

I get it...there's a lot more to it then which QB is there and that's my point.
Dak didn't win a super bowl...but he got a dman good team. A good offense anyway. GREAT o;line and stud rb. He wasn;t a #1 draft pick by a sheety team.

What would a good vet do with this team? Will never be known. But THIS year...might get a fair shot at it. I never said HoF vet just good.

My rant is off...:)

Corso

Reaction score
You make a great point. I get it.

But hindsight is 20/20 and you are using it. My point? Cinci just dint; get a "good": college QB.....but a consensus what the fk just happened". that rises WAY above what Andre accomplished....form what 2O years ago>?
I like using hindsight. It indicates learning.

I still hope he goes the way of Andre Ware. I don't give a flub about Cincy and their draft picks can flop worse than a salmon who jumped too far upstream.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like using hindsight. It indicates learning.

I still hope he goes the way of Andre Ware. I don't give a flub about Cincy and their draft picks can flop worse than a salmon who jumped too far upstream.
Hindsight is learning..unless you abuse it as if you knew all along.

I hope Andy makes us a better team...that's all I hope for.

But I DO see what you want.

morat1959

Reaction score
It's gotten supremely boring around here with peeps just saying the same thing over and over.

Lol!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
m5edz-gif.429177

Polkton31

Reaction score
Why wouldnt you assume it was Dak throwing at the targets for hours. He certainly was practising every day as opposed to carr. geesh

Yeah, I bet the other two just happened to show up there with a camera crew in tow.... LMAO

Corso

Reaction score
Hindsight is learning..unless you abuse it as if you knew all along.

I hope Andy makes us a better team...that's all I hope for.

But I DO see what you want.
I can step with that bud.

Polkton31

Reaction score
What’s that got to do with anything? Here it is on a video..right in front of you in a one on one accuracy competition. All you can come up with is some more fantasy #s. You make my point on the Dak lovers syndrome.

LMAO... I'm anything but a Dak lover... Nice try though... And way to dredge up a video from 2 years ago. Got any from when Dak was in Pop Warner?

Polkton31

Reaction score
It’s alright! Don’t take it so hard.You’ll get over it. It’s hard to face reality....Dak is AVERAGE!

Dak is above average but below elite in my opinion. But you think whatever you want. The video is still just a cherry picked item no matter how you slice it.

morat1959

Reaction score

Lol! Thanks for this. I believe what I see and type but mostly just try to get the Dak boys riled up! It’s fun for me to read their comments. I’m from MS and have always pulled for Dak. I’ve watched him play for a long time. I was very excited after his rookie year but I’m a Cowboys fan first. He just has so many flaws! I want another SB win before the good Lord calls me home and I ain’t gettin no younger!

morat1959

Reaction score
Dak is above average but below elite in my opinion. But you think whatever you want. The video is still just a cherry picked item no matter how you slice it.
Cherry picked? Show me an accuracy contest vs any player-coach that he’s hit the bull in the butt with a bass fiddle.