1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Video: Cowherd: 2 reasons Dak doesn’t deserve $35m per year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by ShortRound131, May 22, 2020.

1. ShortRound131

ShortRound131 Well-Known Member

13,354 Messages
    44,050 Likes Received
  2. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

26,862 Messages
    17,483 Likes Received
    How about merging this with the other Cowherd threads? Seems we are going to get a Cowherd opinion every day now?

3. Swagger

Swagger Well-Known Member

1,142 Messages
    1,116 Likes Received
    Great points on Prescott that have been made on here time and again and...there is a salary cap.

4. Oneiros

Oneiros Well-Known Member

723 Messages
    1,206 Likes Received
    superonyx, Nav22, PJTHEDOORS and 7 others like this.
  5. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

9,506 Messages
    5,719 Likes Received
    I really don’t care what anybody thinks other than Prescott, and Jerry Jones, Prescott wants a four year deal. The franchise wants it five years. Come July it will get settled. And that’s all that really matters. Unless you’re a hater and they want him going no matter what and love the adversity

Pantera_Cowboy69, Clove and reddyuta like this.
  6. Tangle_Foot

Tangle_Foot Well-Known Member

4,069 Messages
    15,852 Likes Received
    I've said it before and I'll say it again I don't think he's worth 35 million a year, but 35 million a year or $35 an hour once he gets under center he will to have my complete support. I can't see rooting against any Cowboys player that takes the field regardless of contract.

RoboQB, Cowboy Lover, Mr_437 and 10 others like this.
  7. 817Gill

817Gill Well-Known Member

2,499 Messages
    3,941 Likes Received
    Colin also thinks we have a crap defense and McCarthy isn’t much of an upgrade over Garrett. He’s usually pretty fair with us but he doesn’t even think we’ll win 9 games. He’s super down on us this season idk why, not like we lost half the starters of a 12-win team.

8. Hawkeye0202

Hawkeye0202 Well-Known Member

9,708 Messages
    16,619 Likes Received
    It's getting painfully hard to read/hear anything from these media talking heads. Hard to know what they truly believe coz it's obvious they're only saying what they think their views wanna hear.

America's Cowboy likes this.
  9. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

10,264 Messages
    7,443 Likes Received
  10. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Moderator

79,783 Messages
    53,965 Likes Received
    I'm experiencing a Cowherd overdose.

11. Cowboysheelsreds053

Cowboysheelsreds053 Well-Known Member

9,285 Messages
    6,499 Likes Received
    LLLOOOLLL

12. RJ_MacReady

RJ_MacReady mcompact

3,131 Messages
    5,780 Likes Received
    That guy is such a blowhard...in more ways than one...

13. baltcowboy

baltcowboy Well-Known Member

2,642 Messages
    2,544 Likes Received
    He lost me when he said losing Jeff Heath matters. Cowherd knows how to get viewers. Bash Prescott and the Cowboys.

Yoshimitsu, 817Gill and MizzouCowboy4 like this.
  14. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

30,775 Messages
    13,772 Likes Received
    And Colin Cowherd doesn't deserve a high paying radio show.

15. johneric8

johneric8 Well-Known Member

1,178 Messages
    1,887 Likes Received
    Dak Prescott is awesome, love him as our QB.. Hope he gets paid soon! #teamdak

America's Cowboy likes this.
  16. Jake

Jake Curmudgeon

19,331 Messages
    36,040 Likes Received
    I'm not really bothered by whether he deserves it or not, I just wouldn't do it at this point. Let him play on the tag or sit out and make nothing. I'm sure the latter will do wonders for his market value. If revenues are down this season free agent contracts will drop as well.

The Cowboys thought they were protecting themselves with the exclusive tag. What it created is a situation where they're negotiating against themselves. Unless they thought some other team was going to swoop in and offer Dak $40 million, the Cowboys could've matched any offer Dak received and this issue would be done.

Dak is good. I haven't seen great. Not enough big moments in big games for the biggest contract in NFL history.

17. hittheskids

hittheskids Well-Known Member

516 Messages
    863 Likes Received
    Cowherd, SAS, and the other talking heads are not there to report news. They make clickbait statements to get ratings. They don't believe their schtick, just say what makes them money. I refuse to listen anymore.

18. kskboys

kskboys Well-Known Member

19,426 Messages
    21,610 Likes Received
    Is he now? You make out w/ him?

19. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

9,506 Messages
    5,719 Likes Received
    I don’t think any sport athlete is worth it. But it is what it is. So give him the deal he wants and just. get it done with We all know it’s going to happen

Cowboy Lover and Tangle_Foot like this.
  20. GenoT

GenoT Well-Known Member

4,581 Messages
    7,806 Likes Received
    Cowherd’s a clickbait ho...nothing he says amounts to a mosquito fart in a hurricane.