Video: Cowherd: Dak will make 28-30 mill if we win tonight

Blackthorn

Reaction score
Boy, oh boy. Cowturd is trying to ride the shirt tails of the Dallas Cowboys. Seriously, who listens to this guy? He is better than SAS, but that is not saying much. I am nervous about the game and turd is talking about a dang contract......SMH. Let's focus on making the playoffs.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I don't think tonights game will have all that much bearing on his contract but whether they make the playoffs and whether they win in the playoffs will have more to do with it than a single game score tonight

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Boy, oh boy. Cowturd is trying to ride the shirt tails of the Dallas Cowboys. Seriously, who listens to this guy? He is better than SAS, but that is not saying much.

Everybody does. Can't blame them. We're entertaining if nothing else.

If Dallas goes to the Superbowl it would be the best thing to happen to the NFL.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he talks Cowboys and the phones turn into Christmas lights. Cowherd just cashes in .....;)...

plymkr

Reaction score
I think if Dad wins that game the first weekend of February he will get a 26-30 million dollar deal. I don't think tonight's game will get him that contract.

TheHerd

Reaction score
That would suck!!!

0 TD, 3 INT in a 41-point blowout loss... that’s how a REAL franchise QB plays against the best team in the league!!!

Right, Carson???

If Dak does that, the media (and this forum) will be on high alert 24/7 for weeks. And Dallas will be written off as the potential winter in the East.

Funny that I'm not hearing anything about Wentz bring a pretender after that debacle, and many are still touting Philly as the best bet left in the NFCE.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not clicking on Cowherd, but why would even someone as dumb as Jerry give a player a bigger contract based on one game in November? It's not even the playoffs yet.

They made the mistake and gave Romo the big deal too.

Was Romo worth it? Of course. But the market is clearly too high right now and if you watch Cowherds video he shows why these QB's making big money is bad for their team.

The QB market needs to be reset.

When Kirk Cousins makes the most money of any QB then there is a problem and he's on a good enough team where it shouldn't matter as much right now but he is a mediocre QB and that's why you don't pay mediocre QB big money.

SackMaster

Reaction score
That would suck!!!

0 TD, 3 INT in a 41-point blowout loss... that’s how a REAL franchise QB plays against the best team in the league!!!

Right, Carson???
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see what you did there!

:hammer::popcorn::laugh:

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Well he was saying some smart stuff before this. He said the cowboys fanbase and media are smarter than the average fan because we're not all sold on Dak. He said everyone in Cleveland is loving Baker Mayfield, meanwhile we have a better Quarterback but we know better than to go all in on someone who isnt completely proven. I agree completely.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
So if he wins tonight and stinks up the joint the rest of the season , nothing is going to change ?

Sounds like he's been drinking DrainO.........................

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
30 million over 6 years isn't too terrible but 30 million a year dooms this team.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
lol, if we win tonight he probably desrves it...................on the downside, if we beat the Saints it all but guarantees a return for Garrett.