Video: Cowherd: Dak will make 28-30 mill if we win tonight

Little Jr

Reaction score
Lol tonight's game has nothing to do with his contract. He wins tonight and we lose out, then what? Lol the money he gets will depend on how we do the rest of the year.

Jipper

Reaction score
lol, if we win tonight he probably desrves it...................on the downside, if we beat the Saints it all but guarantees a return for Garrett.

I’m ok if Garrett earns a return bc that means we are winning

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
lol, if we win tonight he probably desrves it...................on the downside, if we beat the Saints it all but guarantees a return for Garrett.
I don't know... If Garrett manages to get this team to beat the Saints, maybe there's a chance that the process is finally complete... :laugh:

Nah.

erod

Reaction score
What if they win and he throws for his typical 170 yards, 1TD, and pick?

What a stupid comment from the overpaid speech impediment.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
That’s funny...there’s a thread still on page 1 of the Fan Zone where Cowherd says signing Dak to an extension would be a mistake.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I don't think tonights game will have all that much bearing on his contract but whether they make the playoffs and whether they win in the playoffs will have more to do with it than a single game score tonight
to you but to jerry a win tonight and dak looks good would get him that big contract for sure.
It doesnt matter what happens rest of season.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Boy, oh boy. Cowturd is trying to ride the shirt tails of the Dallas Cowboys. Seriously, who listens to this guy? He is better than SAS, but that is not saying much. I am nervous about the game and turd is talking about a dang contract......SMH. Let's focus on making the playoffs.

I listen to him. I think he's outstanding. Partly because I'm not a baby who makes villians of media members when they dare to not think my team is the best.

I'd like to disagree with him here. With a real GM he's wrong. With the complete moron in Dallas he's probably still wrong. Prescott will get his 28 million a year contract win or lose.

ghst187

Reaction score
If Dak does that, the media (and this forum) will be on high alert 24/7 for weeks. And Dallas will be written off as the potential winter in the East.

Funny that I'm not hearing anything about Wentz bring a pretender after that debacle, and many are still touting Philly as the best bet left in the NFCE.

Well we may be playing the best right now in the division but A) that’s not really saying a whole lot and B) things can drastically change from week to week and C) we still have one of the worst coaching staffs in the league and sometimes shaky, inconsistent QB play.

Number1

Reaction score
I hear JG has a standing offer at Princeton

Not so sure about Dak at Miss State

eastsideboy

Reaction score
30 million what? Them numbers is for qbs who go to uberbowls
haven't you heard you always pay your own players at least 10 million dollars a year more than anyone else would at least that's what we do

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
30 million what? Them numbers is for qbs who go to uberbowls

Brady makes 22Mil a year, Brees makes 24 million. Ben Rothlisberger makes 23 million. Aaron Rodgers makes the most at around 30mil a year but it also means he has no weapons around him.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
I know this will come as a shock to some people but just because you want something doesn't mean you get it

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Dak is already better than Tony Romo. He will lead the cowboys to more playofff wins too.